Will mounts be deleted in 6.2?

SniperElite-KT

Yes I know that but what about the ones we already have? For instance, I have a Phantom Charger that is not even from Luna that is very expensive. Will it be deleted in the new patch? If so, I will probably quit this game because that is really messed up. Nothing like punishing your player base for even playing >:(

I haven't played in Korea so not sure how things went there. I know that NA is more greedy for money and likes to modify the original patch. I will be happy if we get to keep them, one less thing to worry about lol. 

Thank you Aly, that is good to know. I guess I have to stock up on mounts so I wont have any problems. 

13 minutes ago, SniperElite-KT said:

I haven't played in Korea so not sure how things went there. I know that NA is more greedy for money and likes to modify the original patch. I will be happy if we get to keep them, one less thing to worry about lol. 

I think you're confusing NA with EU, boy. It was EU who nerfed Luna and removed perma mounts from their crafting list, not NA. It's also EU that screwed up 6.2 badly, where players never received the support NPC that gives players, new and old, a gift box with all the goodies, aside all of the other crap going on (ahem, ahem, kinah "fix" and enchantment rates nerf). It amazes me to this day people think NA is more greedy than EU. Or Korea, where they were not only sub-based, but had an awful cash shop to add salt to the wound.

I heard all about what happened in EU. But no, I don't see how I can get confused as I only play in NA. To be confused, I'd have to play both. I can totally see something similar happening in NA. I am not sure where you got that idea from, I never said NA is more greedy than EU. I didnt compare them and I never mentioned EU server. I just said that NA is greedy which everyone already knows from experience. I do not see how they will do a better job. I guess we will have to wait and see. We can't talk about player support in NA 6.2 or their cash shop because it hasn't happened yet. There is nothing to compare. Anything can change from the PTS server. 

Archived