Lack of Notice is really Nyerked Up NcSOFT!

Rag-DN

***Follow our gear grant Google sheet to get your gear enchanted to where you’d like it. You have until 12:00pm PDT on Tuesday, October 23 for the gear grant delivered during the update maintenance.**** Posted October 23rd...

SERIOUSLY NCSOFT?!!? This is beyond stupid! You gave us less then 24 hour notice that the event was ending EARLY! You have any idea how many people where stacking omegas and temp solutions and going to try to do the last of their enchanting on the last day?!  I want to say this is absolutely unbelievable, but hey it's NCwest...should of figured you guys would take one last opportunity to screw over the community... GG

2 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Maybe you should have prepared more. Oh no, you will have at your disposal over 100 PvE/PvP Enchantment Stones on the first day. I feel so sorry for you.

I rather have the already enchanted freaking gear...

53 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

***Follow our gear grant Google sheet to get your gear enchanted to where you’d like it. You have until 12:00pm PDT on Tuesday, October 23 for the gear grant delivered during the update maintenance.**** Posted October 23rd...

SERIOUSLY NCSOFT?!!? This is beyond stupid! You gave us less then 24 hour notice that the event was ending EARLY! You have any idea how many people where stacking omegas and temp solutions and going to try to do the last of their enchanting on the last day?!  I want to say this is absolutely unbelievable, but hey it's NCwest...should of figured you guys would take one last opportunity to screw over the community... GG

You had almost 1 month of event and u complaing about the last day will not be complete for aorund 6 houras? -.-

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived