TEMPLAR Help me !

GenericUser26294

• 2 weeks later...

There's no rotation, your choice of skills should depend on what your opponent does. 

Simply put, wait for your opponent to run out of protective skill/buffs while trying to waste their remove shock. Once you're sure they don't have enough protection you pop your damage buffs and either pull him or charge to him and try to knock down him and switch to greatsword, use breakpower and full DPS. 

That's pretty much the core strategy behind every fight, but depending on your opponent's class, build and gear you might use different utility skills to kite/root/block/reflect etc. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not recommended you to use punishment it's repeatable x2 but it's ultra slow 2x when comparing to bloodwind slash.I'm talking about camp farming experience the templar is worst as much as AT (templar got pull skills but can't kill fast,AT can AoE but can't tank mobs and no pull skill).

Ofc templar ain't going to be bad forever they will eventually buff them again.

Back to templar topic I recommended u go for sword/shield I also recommended u make sorc or cleric in your account too and spam CoE to farm transform contract so your templar won't be horrible while you farming those genesis camps.

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2018 at 3:56 PM, Illumishinel-DN said:

There's no rotation, your choice of skills should depend on what your opponent does. 

Simply put, wait for your opponent to run out of protective skill/buffs while trying to waste their remove shock. Once you're sure they don't have enough protection you pop your damage buffs and either pull him or charge to him and try to knock down him and switch to greatsword, use breakpower and full DPS. 

That's pretty much the core strategy behind every fight, but depending on your opponent's class, build and gear you might use different utility skills to kite/root/block/reflect etc. 

Or you can blow their protectives and then combine all those strats into a single push of mega-death by popping charge, hammering them into oblivion with dmg to 50 - 60%, KD to blow their RS then pull to cancel then nuke then pull then nuke gg thanks have a good day see ya later alligator.

... i miss templar.

Archived