Hallowing event buff currently available on DN and KT. Ereshkigal missing out.

2s167295-DN

• Aion Team

It's a bug as the event ended last Wednesday, or perhaps there's an evil entity within the coffin with more sinister plans. Any candles and coffins renaming will be gone after the maintenance this Wednesday.

Capa-KT have it. elyos only it seen. I just check for you. :). since is broken why not activated for all servers till next maintenance just to keep some balance you know. What do I know tho. oh well good RNG for those who got to keep it for one more week, congratulations. 

10 hours ago, 2s167295-DN said:

Capa-KT have it. elyos only it seen. I just check for you. :). since is broken why not activated for all servers till next maintenance just to keep some balance you know. What do I know tho. oh well good RNG for those who got to keep it for one more week, congratulations. 

Well maybe because it was not intended? as Cyan said, it's a bug, it was not on purpose. Best case they will take it down(as Cyan also said). In order to spawn the coffin on EK for example, or on KT-asmos (if they don't have it) they would have to bring down the servers. If they do that, why would they give a buff that was supposed to be gone last week? why not fix the bug? I know lot of player are missing out, but from what i've seen don't worry, my drop rates are pretty much the same w/o buff as they were with the buff. (maybe i am imagining it though).

Lot's of Love

Archived