Beluslan memories

Matsukamy-KT

Been walking around the olds parts of Beluslan, where there are no quests anymore. When I think how much time i spent there back in the days... 

WQkYjMr.jpg

Beritras weapon continue there.

lRXZ3KS.jpg

Mobs there are all lv 40.

0WdLUwI.jpg

Weird thing, it seems like theres an Asmodian base flying up there in space there. I found no way of getting there.

AZT2uoU.jpg

Alukinas place.

b6oFnN1.jpg

The teleport in Besfer refugee village is not working. NPC says its in maintenance. NCsoon.

• 9 months later...

On your "weird Asmodian base flying up in space there. I found no way of getting there": You can get there by jumping from the lighthouse. You can only enter by going around to the right and entering between the flags, otherwise there's a barrier to movement and you end up falling. The NPC up there is Kandu and he says "did you come here from the Pandora Labor Agency? I hope you receive fair compensation for your efforts" To which all you can do is say "I could always use more."

There is nothing in aioncodex or Google on this, but Pandora Labor Agency is new.

Anybody know where to get the quest?

1 hour ago, Glinda-EK said:

On your "weird Asmodian base flying up in space there. I found no way of getting there": You can get there by jumping from the lighthouse. You can only enter by going around to the right and entering between the flags, otherwise there's a barrier to movement and you end up falling. The NPC up there is Kandu and he says "did you come here from the Pandora Labor Agency? I hope you receive fair compensation for your efforts" To which all you can do is say "I could always use more."

There is nothing in aioncodex or Google on this, but Pandora Labor Agency is new.

Anybody know where to get the quest?

This was before 6.5, so there was not even pandora yet.

And a funny thing. I found weird bases with faction flags in other places, one in lakrum, and one in demaha as well. Weird hm ? Perhaps something that still going to be developed ?

Yeah, your note was about month after Lakrum was created, but Pandora Labor Agency was with the Ereshkigal's Wrath release in March 2019.

I found it by the fact that the NPC has a green spot in the path. He's just 200 feet above the path. It was kind of fun trying to get up there. I looked for a discrete teleporter to no avail. I climbed a few mountains, which were not high enough. Then I got the idea of the lighthouse, which got me to the structure, but I thought it has a "force field" around it that I kept crashing into and then fall to the path below. It took me another day to dream up the strategy of going around the structure in the air for an entrance. It would be a decent quest, if it was more than extraneous scenery.

https://www.aiononline.com/news/ereshkigals-wrath-patch-notes

https://www.aiononline.com/news/awakened-legacy-patch-notes

Love those screenshots and omg, Alukina's!!  The hours I spent there farming Aether back in the day.  I wish I still had my pictures from original release.  Had heaps of Morheim and Beluslan pictures with friends and legionmates.  Thought I had them saved on one of my externals but isn't the case.  Oh well, least I have the memories. ♥

• 3 months later...

Beluslan was sweet to play back in the day! Music, winter, flying from Bakarma to a ship, getting under the lake below the ship, riding there seeing the mobs above you... :) Now there are strange things how the player's level suddenly leaps +12 and the characters loses the possibility to do some quests and get some rewards, or I don't understand something, I'll ask it in a separate topic.

Archived