Gunslingers

Iono-KT

For stigmas, I like Shellshock + Haemorrhage Shot + Juggernaut Cannon. Then normal stigmas Blazing Bombardment, Fiery Blast and Missile Guide. I used to use Power Grab, but the leech and damage from it is too low.

As for transformations, I feel attack speed is best, but there are no transformations that have just attack Speed and Magic stats. Therefore, maybe a hybrid one (both Casting and Attack Speed) would be preferable.

I personally run with Dazzling Fire, Pressurized Chamber, Shock and Awe, Power Grab, Missile Guide, and Frozen Blitz - that way I have a hybrid all-around PVP and PVE setup without having to worry about changing my stigmas. I don't have them all +9 yet, but if I did, I would probably throw Hemorrhage Shot and Shell Shock in just for the extra DPS and being able to bury silence with it.

As far as transformations use, I prefer ones with attack speed since most of your attacks rely on it, and I have not noticed any discernible difference using a cast speed transform. I have both an Ancient Grade Sheep (cast speed) and Cat (attack speed), but just run the cat one all the time.

What you should be focusing on is also getting the Legendary Daevonian skills if possible, especially Suppressing Fire for your Aethercannon (this replaces Concentrated Fire) and Precise Shots (replaces Trunk Shot). The reason? Precise Shots gives you five seconds to crit three skills after usage, and Suppressing Fire melts anything within that 15 Meter radius before it. If you stun someone with Precise Shots, quickly switch to Aethercannon, and then hit them with Suppressing Fire, they'll notice they're either dead or extremely hurt very quickly. That Suppressing Fire currently has a 7 Second cooldown makes it very easy to abuse. Keep in mind though, that by Patch 6.5 it will get a cooldown nerf.

I switch stigmas and transforms a lot, depending on situation and sinking the little kinah that I have. For instances (BOS, FM), I use Sequential Fire vision aka glass cannon build, with Missile Guide, Blazing Bombardment and Fiery Blast greens. I also have 2 extra slots for which I use Shock and Awe (I recommend that instead of Fiery Blast) and Frozen Blitz, the latter replaced with Sighting for PF. For solo stuff and open world, I replace Shellshock with Hemorrhage Shot. For Lakrum sieges, I sometimes replace Stopping Power with Pressurized Chamber, but not always because the lag is so bad, it doesn't make that much difference, but if it wasn't for lag, I would definitely always siege with Pressurized Chamber.

As for transforms, depends on situation. in PVP, sieges, Dred running speed > all (I have a really bad ancient). Otherwise, magic attack, magic crit and magic accuracy transforms. 

On 04/12/2018 at 10:46 PM, Iono-KT said:

With this new update I've found trouble in figuring out which transformations and stigmas I should use. Should I use attack speed or cast speed transforms? And can anyone help with what stigmas I need?

pretty much the same as the last patch. Hemo shot, pressurized chamber, missle guide, freeze cannon, shock awe are a must.

As far as transformation goes, use att speed transformations.

if you wanna see a strong gunlinger, look at this guys channel:

16 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

pretty much the same as the last patch. Hemo shot, pressurized chamber, missle guide, freeze cannon, shock awe are a must.

As far as transformation goes, use att speed transformations.

if you wanna see a strong gunlinger, look at this guys channel:

Does it matter what major stigma I use or can I use either one?

It affects which vision stigma you get. I use Shellshock for PVE - it's great on instances bosses, and I don't use Dazzling shot at all, and now it's practically made obsolete with the new Daevonian legendary Trunkshot skills. For open world and sieges i put a greater stigma in major stigma slot.

Archived