FM Guards?

JustDance-KT

You mean the FM entrance? It's in a weekly genesis crystal camp so it has the same guards that all the others have. They are terribly easy to kill, but annoying in that they sleep and toss you into the air. So kill them and then kill the enemy. Or flip the camp and now the guards are on your side.

I don't see an issue with them since they work equally for and against you.

Im fine with it. It may be a camp, but at the same time, its a camp that is not on your side of the map, so technically, you are infiltrating enemy territory. As long as those guards dont attack the camp NPCs when its controlled by the opposing factions, everything is awesome.

I dont see why considering Lakrum is divided in 3 parts, basically a condensed Inggy/SC/Gelk. It shouldnt matter how far you are from your main base, you are still in enemy territory. Does anyone remember those random guards across the entirety of Eltnen? Even the ones in the most desolated places, such as the Lepharist Bastion?

You mean the ones patrolling the roads? Those weren't in the launch build. They were added later to try and give some protection against twinks on a map used for leveling. We are talking about the end-game map here.

It's not game breaking or anything. Just puzzled where these guards came from when no one has complained about the FM camp and we can't get something as simple as the eye-bug-fix in game that other regions already have.

Weird priority.

And Lakrum is a levelling and grinding place just as much as those low level places were. They even said so when they were preparing Lakrum to be launched, the centre is meant to be the main focus for PvP and level 80. Side areas are there for the casual PvP and low endgame levelling. Not saying you shouldnt be doing camps there as an opposing faction member, but it is meant to be harder than your own side.

Also, I went through the entirety of the Ancient Red Forest (Asmodian north-east part of Lakrum). I didnt see a single elite guard there. No patrols. The only elite I saw was the FM quest NPC (who has nothing to do with the camp itself). Havent checked Ancient Temple of Records yet though.

Archived