PVP Enchantment to +15. Need guide. Impossible for me.

Zengg-KT

Hello,

I just burned through 76 stones and the closest I got to was +14 and ending with a +12.  Out of stone and broke now (kinah wise) lol.  Is this normal?  Was pretty excited to come back playing Aion.  But this is so discouraging...

Any tips out there on how to reach +15?  I feel like I'm doing this all wrong.

14 hours ago, Zengg-KT said:

Hello,

I just burned through 76 stones and the closest I got to was +14 and ending with a +12.  Out of stone and broke now (kinah wise) lol.  Is this normal?  Was pretty excited to come back playing Aion.  But this is so discouraging...

Any tips out there on how to reach +15?  I feel like I'm doing this all wrong.

Hello, in the morning I've been able to purify my full set Leg, it's working with me, on average I can put 1 ~ 2 parts +15 using this method, and yes its really hard.

• 2 weeks later...

6.0 broke PvP enchanting, even the better 6.5 rates are a far cry from what is needed. The devs have gone RNG fail crazy for some reason, perhaps they have a pay to win fix planned, I don't know. What I do know is that the compensation PvP gear is spoiling PvP on KT and DN so I only play on EK nowadays because nobody has compensation gear on EK, so the bad PvP enchant rates are for one and all which is fair.

1 hour ago, Furby-KT said:

6.0 broke PvP enchanting, even the better 6.5 rates are a far cry from what is needed. The devs have gone RNG fail crazy for some reason, perhaps they have a pay to win fix planned, I don't know. What I do know is that the compensation PvP gear is spoiling PvP on KT and DN so I only play on EK nowadays because nobody has compensation gear on EK, so the bad PvP enchant rates are for one and all which is fair.

No bro,  it has nOthing to do with the rates, you have to just get that the devs intended that you buy many legendary stones from the store, which is possible in every region, but not here.

Archived