titles new players?

PuppyLove-KT

ok so i leveled a new toon and found out that there are no quests that gives out a title with +movespeed? like.. really? this will immediately put new players at a disadvantage! and to top that they too will have no perma mount. (well they can via crafting - but that means they will have to play every single day and if they missed one or gambled and failed to craft... its going to be another long wait..) i thought this patch was ok for new comers as the leveling was easy but i was wrong (leveling was not all that). quality of life for newcomers makes them want to quit.  just like what happened to 3 friends who tried this game and left... played it 1 week and he was out.  

anyhow... SHARD PRICESSSSSS pleath... lol. 

Reasons why Aion in NA is very unfriendly for new players:

1)No good perma titles, basicly you're screwed if you didnt get it before 6.2 unless pay for it in bcm(someone might be selling is broker but very overpriced)

2)Well there is one perma mount in game. It costs alot legion coins and very slow compared to other mounts.So its going to take a while to get anyways.

3)There arent enough ways to make kinah this patch. In a week you might get some few mil unless you grind till you get bored to death.

4)Transformation contracts, I dont need to say more. You going hate your class since attack so slow if melee (Really low low  chance to get a good ancient one and it might not be  even for your class)

5) Enchanting rates suck, new players might have rougher time to do it or not ( They plan to change it but it will take too long to fix stuff as always)

There probably other reasons that I forgot to mention.

Ncsoft hasnt really done anything to fix what players been concerned about since this patch launch YET! Cyan addressing them doesnt mean it will happen soon!

I dont know whats so hard about adding shards lol in game.

There are fast ways to fix these problem *cough*bcm *cough* but why would you want to pay real money for game if you lose more than gain....

Only friendly thing about this patch is the leveling. I despised leveling in Aion in the past but I got my chanter to 80 very quickly this patch.

New players should roll on EK where everybody has limited titles, speed, lack of mounts.

If you roll a new toon on KT or DN you will be at a disadvantage compared to the pre 6.2 players there that have titles, mounts, kinah, better gear.

EK was created as a level playing field for new players, not because KT and DN were overloaded.

45 minutes ago, Furby-KT said:

New players should roll on EK where everybody has limited titles, speed, lack of mounts.

If you roll a new toon on KT or DN you will be at a disadvantage compared to the pre 6.2 players there that have titles, mounts, kinah, better gear.

EK was created as a level playing field for new players, not because KT and DN were overloaded.

Completely wrong. On old servers you can farm mats and sell on broker for higher price = can easier buy items like potions, scrolls and so on because they cost same on ALL servers. Maybe you noticed that 90% EK players is P2W who moved there to be on top ranks and they already is geared way better than F2P players on other servers? Your minimums to play on EK is prestige to be able get kinah bundles, if not then qq for you

Sry, but new players arent even playing the same game.

they dont have perma mounts, they dont have titles, they dont have dark/thunder dragon skins to use their skills, they dont have their +20 weapons to use skills, they dont have the old gloves with att speed or boots with move speed, they cant update their gear from ancient to legendary, and so and so.

3 hours ago, Aliseta-DN said:

Completely wrong. On old servers you can farm mats and sell on broker for higher price = can easier buy items like potions, scrolls and so on because they cost same on ALL servers. Maybe you noticed that 90% EK players is P2W who moved there to be on top ranks and they already is geared way better than F2P players on other servers? Your minimums to play on EK is prestige to be able get kinah bundles, if not then qq for you

This thread is about titles for new players, not farming mats for potions.

I pointed out that toons on EK don't have titles either so you are not disadvantaged like you would be on KT and DN who do have titles from pre 6.2.

Archived