Dorinerk's Wardrobe

InstaPenguinInc

• 1 year later...

I spent about an hour reading topics on this online trying to find an answer....will my skin i bought be long gone once i use it or register it in the wardrobe. Back in game i go in hope for answer i'm looking for...

What about just saving the skin to a seperate loadout and assigning it to the hotbar (put skin in slot available even with lower level gear in the rest of the slots) bam you got a full set, assign it to slot F1 press the key and bam again! switching style on the fly. Don't like it or had a change of heart then take out and replace back and fourth...anyways sort of surprised reading countless posts on this and this was not metioned over the YEARS 

Hope this helps...uploading a screenshot so better understanding what i was getting at.

https://ibb.co/HBJHkhM

11 minutes ago, IRiseUp said:

I spent about an hour reading topics on this online trying to find an answer....will my skin i bought be long gone once i use it or register it in the wardrobe. Back in game i go in hope for answer i'm looking for...

What about just saving the skin to a seperate loadout and assigning it to the hotbar (put skin in slot available even with lower level gear in the rest of the slots) bam you got a full set, assign it to slot F1 press the key and bam again! switching style on the fly. Don't like it or had a change of heart then take out and replace back and fourth...anyways sort of surprised reading countless posts on this and this was not metioned over the YEARS 

Hope this helps...uploading a screenshot so better understanding what i was getting at.

https://ibb.co/HBJHkhM

We have made a lot of posts about expanding the wardrobe since we have a ton of exclusive skins we do not want to lose, but we are stuck with 8 slots and that is it.

10 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We have made a lot of posts about expanding the wardrobe since we have a ton of exclusive skins we do not want to lose, but we are stuck with 8 slots and that is it.

Yeah it could defiantly be better implemented that's for sure

34 minutes ago, IRiseUp said:

Yeah it could defiantly be better implemented that's for sure

They could at least give us like 1000 slots on that wardrobe and make it better sorted, like be able to search for an item (imagine having 1000 skins there).

I would pay for that feature for sure. Aion was, is and will always be about the aesthetics, other than that the game play and pvp mechanics suck big time in the late patches. once it loses its appearance the game will close next day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived