I feel its not the Aion i played and love anymore .. -refly ?

Yuweh-KT

Refly ? hahaha you planing to kill the game? well if you do u have great job . this transformation scrolls made me felt i was not an elyos anymore i wanna feel my character design more even you added this expensive transparent scrolls its still not the aion i used to love. the imbalance is way way way to great now due to lack of knowledge what truly players wants and donts . The omega for example made a great impact to the game yet you remove it . some of good stuffs to were remove like skills .. i even felt worse seeing the 7.0 update as a sorc .. U nailed killing my class .. 

-love yuweh

Yes they are practically deleting the sorc in every patch little by little. Every class is a dps now, but every class can do its special thing, like survive, debuff, heal, hide etc... the sorc is left with an almost useless sleep and the most flimsy defenses and HP than any class in game. I did the right choice in lvl 10 and chose SM this time, one of the most OP broken classes in game. I used to be a sorcerer, but then I decided to change my main because it was impossible to win anything in 1v1 on equal gear and knowledge of the char. With my SM I am ten times better since the class can make useless most other classes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived