Daevanion skills

Preservants-KT

I am the only gladiator without resolute charge in KR, i have over 20 legendary repetitives skills on my warehouse and this is what they answer :

GM FrostMarch 03, 2019 00:34

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Aion Support. 

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having a difficult time trying to acquire your desired Daevanion Skill. However, getting these is based on random mechanics, as explained here:

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/3157-new-system-–-daevanion-skills/

Due to this, we're unable to grant a Daevanion skill or exchange your current skills for a new one.

If you think improvements could be made to the drop rates of these items/skills, we encourage you to post your comments on the forums, where our Community Team gathers player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to our development team. You can comment on the same thread I've posted above.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Frost
NCSOFT Support Team

3 hours ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

Damn... At least you'll be ready for the next change to enchant the skills... I mean damn I barely ever get to see a skill book. Must be nice.

mm. you are right 

People complaining about having just 6 daevanion skills and not all the 7, try to remember that a lot of players just have 1-3 skills yet XD. Shugos are really hard to see and apparently the only way to have a decent chance to get those skills is to have many geared toons to waste entries just looking for them. A lot of players can´t do that. :/ 

Archived