Pandora gear on alts

Ele-DN

Easy to do but will take several weeks.

Do the messenger quest.(1)

Do the gathering quest (3)

it'll take 2 and a half weeks for each piece. 

Ultimate gear is the same thing. Do the messenger quest for an item (2)

Then do the gathering quest (2 weekly) rewarding 1 item and a choose-able item.

You need 7 of 3 items for each part of the quest.

Like 3 weeks per quest?

Could also substitute other quests to speed things up, like open boxes, kill bollvig etc. 

Must be doing different quest because a lot of people on DN have already completed all of the legendary armor.  I got all legend armor pieces within 3 days and am now working on ultimate exchange.  The hardest part was getting my essence tapping to 100 because silly me made an alt into my main.  There are places in Oriel to go from 42 to 99.  You can get to 42 by just gathering gauges.  

One advice, you need 45 of each of the gauges in heiron, just gather them as you see them.  Kill all mobs u see while doing quest for the various stones.  It is a grind but lets be honest pve stuff has been lacking so it gives you something to do.  The one road block may be aetherforging, however you should be able to gather a lot of mats by simply doing the Pandora kill quest.  

Is the gear even worth it? It took me ~7 hours of farming shit with the droprate buff to get enough bloody silver soul stones to pass the stupid legendary shoes quest, and had more than enough of the other stones to blast through the rest of the pieces. The ultimate crafting gear set is looking to be about the same for the crafting grind part. D:

Where do the shells drop, btw?

Lord give me strength, they drop in Hanarkand.

21 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Is the gear even worth it? It took me ~7 hours of farming shit with the droprate buff to get enough bloody silver soul stones to pass the stupid legendary shoes quest, and had more than enough of the other stones to blast through the rest of the pieces. The ultimate crafting gear set is looking to be about the same for the crafting grind part. D:

Where do the shells drop, btw?

Lord give me strength, they drop in Hanarkand.

I think that you will need to do a lot more than a 24hour grind to get the full ultimate crafted gear!

35 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

I think that you will need to do a lot more than a 24hour grind to get the full ultimate crafted gear!

I typo'd so hard. I meant the ultimate quest gear set (crafting portion quest thing) and brain'd crafting instead of quest. xD I'm so sorry!

Ultimate quest gear set, Cheese!

13 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I typo'd so hard. I meant the ultimate quest gear set (crafting portion quest thing) and brain'd crafting instead of quest. xD I'm so sorry!

Ultimate quest gear set, Cheese!

You can farm those shells or w/e from the normal mobs in the water area.

Archived