Just stop

Bubblebutt-KT

@Cyan Locking threads because of "no constructive criticism" looks bad on your end. Whenever the community does give you constructive criticism to pass on to the higher ups, we're simply ignored, or treated like we're children. You guys need us more than we need you, from a business point of view, what NCWEST is doing to their consumers is pathetic. When people are spending money to achieve a sense of gratification in-game, even that isn't possible at this point. Empty promises since 4.x , spending resources on a system that doesn't need fixing while wasting another 2 weeks of no enchanting, no proper gp for EK sieges, transform contracts still aren't the correct ones and a lot more that you are aware of. 

You want constructive criticism? Tell your team to do their job. The sales team should be replaced, so does the marketing and QA team. We're not even asking for much, NCWEST was a decent company up until 2-3 years ago for some reason. Or at least be honest with us and tell us that Aion isn't of interest and just shut it down in NA, because clearly .. selling a product that no one in that company know nothing about is very embarrassing for you lot. If a sales member in NCWEST doesn't know/believe in what they're selling, what makes you think the consumers will trust them? Anyway, not saying this is your fault* but you're the only CM on forums and you need to pass this information on that we've been giving you since 6.0 started. Stop giving us empty promises, fix what needs fixing and that's it. 

• Aion Team

People are generally free to say what they wish on these forums (assuming it's constructive, above the brow, and a thread doesn't clearly already exist), and thread locking isn't super common here. The two threads I locked today were not constructive, and the post you have done here is what I would consider to be more constructive. I understand there's people that are upset with various things in the game right now, and all I can say for most of it is the feedback is being sent up, and there's plans for some of it to be addressed (that we're not ready to discuss quite yet). 

I undertand thaht if you tell us Cyan, we will create hope and wait for it. Or even complain about taking so long. 

But at least we would know Aion is doing something, new updates will comes, things will get better.

Right now, the only thing really upsets me is the transparent scroll. Cuz doesnt allow me to see my skins (and i have been spending all money on skin since i download this game)

My point is, tell the support that all we want is more info. We feel so left out, we look other region like EU, KR being so transparent to their players and we want that too. EVEN if you tell us that will take 2-6months. We know somethhing is being doing.

People will always complain, thats a fact you can do ur best and something will be complained, but will keep players log in cuz they will know when what they want will be add to the game or fixed, and not "oh i ll quit, cuz nothing will change".

have a good day

Who receives information on Korea's end? Who receives the information that you guys send from us, to you, to them for review? This is how it works, correct?
I would like to see or know how our concerns are being voiced through NCwest and Korea in terms of communicating them. I don't mean as in by phone call or e-mail. I mean how it's being worded and expressed.

The conversation happening there would be phenomenal to see. That sort of transparency would give us all faith in Ncsoft, NCwest, Korea, you guys, everything...
Unfortunately, I get the distinct feeling we players and consumers probably would not like what we saw...

Oh well, we'll never know. :S...

I truly appreciate the post @What and I believe this type of thread add value to Ncwest and players ourselves.

@CyanWe want to play your game, we enjoy it, however, as a customer it doesn't feel like Ncwest want us to continue playing.

In my view, the main issue to be addressed is the lack or no clear communication from Ncwest side - We may understand the issues and difficulties in managing/developing the Korean game in our Region - However, What can we do about it? What is being done to improve? Etc.

Hello disgruntled Aion players and Cyan ,

As some of you know bugs have become rampant  and seem to grow with each update, patch and maintenance . I think to show our displeasure . we should provide visible proof to Cyan that he can show to the upper echelon at NCSOFT WEST.

I propose we tag this thread  "signed " by our forum accounts . Lets see if they want to take us seriously and perhaps we can get something accomplished

Heartless FIX EK    SIGNED  

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

People are generally free to say what they wish on these forums (assuming it's constructive, above the brow, and a thread doesn't clearly already exist), and thread locking isn't super common here. The two threads I locked today were not constructive, and the post you have done here is what I would consider to be more constructive. I understand there's people that are upset with various things in the game right now, and all I can say for most of it is the feedback is being sent up, and there's plans for some of it to be addressed (that we're not ready to discuss quite yet). 

This lack of transparency, more so than just the scrolls everyone is crying about, is a huge fault for you and the Devs. You say it's passed on, you say there's plans, there's no details, no information not even a smidgen of info to satisfy the people playing this game. 

What is the difference between KT,DN and EK to change the way GP is awarded and that's only messing up the people on the EK server, are the people participating in siege going to be compensated with GP? Is it going to be fixed? Is ANYTHING going to be said about it?

This is VERY frustrating @Cyan when nothing is said other than "passing it on" or "there are plans" or just nothing at all. I want to keep playing, I love my friends here but this is becoming increasingly difficult when as paying and some non paying customers just blown off and there's always something happening to make the new week after reset just, for lack of better word, shit. 

18 minutes ago, Daaz-DN said:

This lack of transparency, more so than just the scrolls everyone is crying about, is a huge fault for you and the Devs. You say it's passed on, you say there's plans, there's no details, no information not even a smidgen of info to satisfy the people playing this game. 

What is the difference between KT,DN and EK to change the way GP is awarded and that's only messing up the people on the EK server, are the people participating in siege going to be compensated with GP? Is it going to be fixed? Is ANYTHING going to be said about it?

This is VERY frustrating @Cyan when nothing is said other than "passing it on" or "there are plans" or just nothing at all. I want to keep playing, I love my friends here but this is becoming increasingly difficult when as paying and some non paying customers just blown off and there's always something happening to make the new week after reset just, for lack of better word, shit. 

As for the GP effect on EK only, I have a theory. 

While IDD/PF were greatly buffed on KT/DN I feel that EK didn't receive the full instance buff that the other servers did. Prime example is that I run IDD every Saturday on EK, and we cleared it with around 10 minutes left both runs, with only one person breaking 17mil.
Out of that group, maybe 2 people have majority ultimate, the rest with 1 or 2 parts.

I feel this unique "server side" change for EK only is part of the cause of the GP issue that is only affecting EK.
Come this Saturday I intend to post a topic about it, although it will likely be taken down.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

@Cyan I do appreciate that you acknowledge this as constructive criticism/feedback. However, yes as most of us agree, all we NEED is transparency between ncwest and ourselves. All we keep being told from time to time is either "it is working as intended" (arguable, of course) and most of the time "there's no current plan/s" / "we have discussed this feedback". I know there's only so much you can do to a certain point where letting out too much information can seem obstructive within a companies guidelines and rules, but all we do ask for is a time frame on certain things that are being fixed. Example-

1. Transparent scrolls will be implemented within x amount of weeks/months OR just be straight forward and say there are no plans for these to exist in GST as they are available in events, Luna daily x7 reward key chest, etc

2. EK server situation is being looked into and will provide an update within x amount of weeks/months (by this I mean how elyos are at a disadvantaged number because as I stated earlier, the marketing team is doing it wrong)

3. Certain bugs that are being addressed at meetings will try to be fixed by x date

You see where I'm getting at, right? That is literally all we ask for. And have a talk with the sales team who's in charge of BCM because for $40 +/- for 10 ancient PvP enchantment stones .. come on, this is what I mean by not understanding how the game works and selling items that doesn't add value. A ROI should be the main priority, and from what I can tell/see, the only way ncwest's revenue is being achieved is through the $100 transformation pack (which i'm thankful for because even on EU they don't have that luxury, when in fact it's double our price and no guaranteed ancient transform) and possibly the skins/stigma enchantment stones for those who are having a hard time with Anomos etc. (although i can't speak on your behalf about the actual profit and roi being made, this is just my assumption. when I do hope it's a lot more to be able to pay for employees to take home to their families)

4 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Guys! NC has been doing this for 10 years with Aion. It's not going to change now. Don't be delusional. I have decided to not renew Prestige and to not buy hair skins (well, I can't see them either way roflmao).

This sums up ncsoft.

As a very loyal customer of ncsoft for 2 years i spent massively with this company,but if you read forums and look at game management and community interaction it's completely clear that Korea doesn't value its NA market.I don't blame ncwest so much but korea they have said they want to break into western market's and be successful but ignore everything.

5.0 was the end for me they could of made so many Qol changes but for the whole patch refused too and ignored player's.

Breaking gear.terrible leveling system,ridiculous gear enchantment levels the list goes on and on and they did nothing.

6.0 could of been a massive success if they had done the following.

Had one set of gear for both pve and pvp kept the old system of omegas and temperings instead of more enchanting changes,with terrible rates.

Kept players avatars looking how they should look.

Allowed players to trade between their alts with items and kinah.

Kept broker prices reasonable.

Not given out any gear to players,and allowing everyone to start out equally.

I gave up with playing this game because they truly don't care about your money,if i ran a business and was losing someone who spends in excess of 20k a year i'd be asking where are we going wrong but not this company they seem happy to lose you.

This game could of been so amazing in the west right from the get go,but those in charge in korea simply have no idea on western markets and fail to adopt this game for the region.The downfall started within the first 6 months of release in NA and they have learnt nothing 10 years on.Most gaming companys would of learnt by now what works in this region.

Archived