Aion game files download

Xavi-KT

34 minutes ago, Xavi-KT said:

Is there some direct link to download aion files -without needing to install AionInstaller.exe -

Yes there is one here, not sure how updated it is though. We used to have a problem with the updater so someone said he/she will post it and update it there.

I repeat, I do not know which version it has, whether it is updated or not.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BykLPkSQSO45TWFieXRYWWk2NGc

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes there is one here, not sure how updated it is though. We used to have a problem with the updater so someone said he/she will post it and update it there.

It's kinda pointless because the time to download from the website vs downloading from the Google drive will result in pretty much the same length. He'll still have to update the game and that can take forever.

Not to mention, the game will not run without the NCSoft launcher.

4 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

If that's my Google drive (on phone, can't look), it's still on 6.2. I just got back from vacation and minor surgery, so it hasn't been updated yet. I'll try updating it hopefully by this weekend.

6 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

thank you so much , was a great help ^_^

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Zid-KT said:

@Cheesecake-DN Is there any chance you can re-upload the game files , plz ^_^?!

the link is dead:(

Hey. There's a rant incoming, and it's not personally directed at you! :)

4 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Cake was paying for the space to keep those files herself. I believe she has stepped back from being unpaid Support.

I got tired of shelling out the money to host and maintain the files for NCsoft, especially for no reimbursement of any kind. I started feeling like my kindness and devotion to the game were being brutally taken advantage of (even if through no fault of Cyan or Hime). I was putting in hours at a time of being unpaid Support for a multimillion dollar gaming company because I like solving problems and I genuinely wanted people to try out the game, even if I didn't like it anymore. Like, the hours I'd put in put me well beyond the "volunteer" category. Probably 1500-2000 or so of my posts here are based on helping people, and I'm not exaggerating.

I also don't play anymore. I tried 7.X, and I didn't enjoy it at all. I pretty much only log onto the Aion forums for the fun of it because I was practically married to this game for 10 years and didn't just stop helping Cyan/Hime out when I could even after I quit.

The final thing that killed it for me was having several of the people I'd helped turn around and attack me. If I'd been getting paid for my efforts, that would have been whatever, but I wasn't. I was being nice and helpful, and that was what I got in return. Ouch.

So, it's nothing personal, but I'm only going to do something for Aion if I really feel like it, and redownloading the game, zipping the files, finding my login for that google account, signing up for the subscription for the 100GB google drive, uploading everything, and making the right files sharable + bringing in the correct links to the forums is so far from something I feel like doing, even if I'd love to help you out.

Here's a picture of an imperfect, but very tasty oreo cheesecake to make things better:

QWiaGiT.jpg

I was going to suggest to have this torrent based, long time ago, BUT then I realized a lot of people have modes on their clients, like language or music packs and it wouldn't work just by the game.

But we could have dedicated a another folder of the original official aion and simply keep it in a torrent so some people can download.

16 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I got tired of shelling out the money to host and maintain the files for NCsoft, especially for no reimbursement of any kind. I started feeling like my kindness and devotion to the game were being brutally taken advantage of (even if through no fault of Cyan or Hime). I was putting in hours at a time of being unpaid Support for a multimillion dollar gaming company because I like solving problems and I genuinely wanted people to try out the game, even if I didn't like it anymore. Like, the hours I'd put in put me well beyond the "volunteer" category. Probably 1500-2000 or so of my posts here are based on helping people, and I'm not exaggerating.

I also don't play anymore. I tried 7.X, and I didn't enjoy it at all. I pretty much only log onto the Aion forums for the fun of it because I was practically married to this game for 10 years and didn't just stop helping Cyan/Hime out when I could even after I quit.

The final thing that killed it for me was having several of the people I'd helped turn around and attack me. If I'd been getting paid for my efforts, that would have been whatever, but I wasn't. I was being nice and helpful, and that was what I got in return. Ouch.

So, it's nothing personal, but I'm only going to do something for Aion if I really feel like it, and redownloading the game, zipping the files, finding my login for that google account, signing up for the subscription for the 100GB google drive, uploading everything, and making the right files sharable + bringing in the correct links to the forums is so far from something I feel like doing, even if I'd love to help you out.

Here's a picture of an imperfect, but very tasty oreo cheesecake to make things better:

QWiaGiT.jpg

Yup. I feel you there.

In honor of the Cakemonster..

MOH.gif

On 6/11/2020 at 10:41 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

None taken!

And btw THANK YOU , you already have helped me so many times before,  I am sorry that someone like you have lost passion to play the game 

Archived