Why hair in 4.0 looks so much better than 5.0 and beyond ? o_O

Neleth-KT

At about aion 5.0 or something they gave the whole appearance a r̶e̶v̶a̶m̶p̶  degradation. They changed the appearance of people, in the old forums we had a huge complaint about how the new look made our chars look uglier.

they added under-eye bags because it is a trend in Koran plastic surgery industry but of course nobody else in the world liked these changes. We were given a free plastic surgery ticket but our chars never managed to look good again.

Also they changed the palette for hair colours and skin tones at some point, try to make a new char and try to change the skin tone and colours, they only have three colour palette with some variations.

Looks like the Aion developers are the only people on the planet who think that making something worse or remove options is better.

~~

Take a loot at my char, he used to look something like an Elf and a Vampire together, and after the 5.0 degradation he simply looked like he got acid thrown into his face. The right side is right after the implementation of the new faces, and after this of course I did like 10 plastic surgeries hoping to change his look back to slightly bearable.

i never managed to save the eye area, all options are ugly, so I am constantly using a head piece that has something like glasses or visor.

4WP3tGi.jpg

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

At about aion 5.0 or something they gave the whole appearance a r̶e̶v̶a̶m̶p̶  degradation. They changed the appearance of people, in the old forums we had a huge complaint about how the new look made our chars look uglier.

they added under-eye bags because it is a trend in Koran plastic surgery industry but of course nobody else in the world liked these changes. We were given a free plastic surgery ticket but our chars never managed to look good again.

Also they changed the palette for hair colours and skin tones at some point, try to make a new char and try to change the skin tone and colours, they only have three colour palette with some variations.

Looks like the Aion developers are the only people on the planet who think that making something worse or remove options is better.

~~

Take a loot at my char, he used to look something like an Elf and a Vampire together, and after the 5.0 degradation he simply looked like he got acid thrown into his face. The right side is right after the implementation of the new faces, and after this of course I did like 10 plastic surgeries hoping to change his look back to slightly bearable.

i never managed to save the eye area, all options are ugly, so I am constantly using a head piece that has something like glasses or visor.

4WP3tGi.jpg

You still saved the old image of your old char even now ? o_o

Must be painful to see your old awesome char with now dumb looking char ._. (You might thanked god for transformation system now)
Vote for classic server today :)

1 hour ago, Neleth-KT said:

You still saved the old image of your old char even now ? o_o

Must be painful to see your old awesome char with now dumb looking char ._. (You might thanked god for transformation system now)
Vote for classic server today :)

I posted this same picture on the forums long time ago and I still had it in my stash. Then we made a search and realized that the under-eye bags we saw in all our chars and that was present in almost all possible eye options in game, was actually another korean plastic surgery trend to make their asian eye bigger, after the double eye-lid surgery, they thought that puffing the lower lid made their eyes appear bigger.

And the aion developers thought it would be a good idea to make the chars in Aion look as if they are asians who had an eye surgery... yes, drop dead serious!

gKmYgmv.jpg

To be honest I'm pretty ok with face revamp but I don't like the fact they removed some eyes and a lot of old hairs lost detailed like example image I show you can't make truly blonde hair or blue sky eyes in Aion 5.0+ anymore.Like we don't like the fact that they removed Katalam Danaria Tia and Sarpan and replaced them with single map Cygnea (I forgot name of asmo one),everyone will be ok if they keep old maps with 4.8.Same to 5.0,everyone will be ok if they keep old faces old hairs with additional of new ones but that didn't happened.

Oh I don't have to tell you this but 5.0 made one motion totally broken your neck which it haven't fixed even now.

Archived