competition ranking pug

Scuti

same as what happen in last harmony season someone use reset scroll (that should't be exist in game) and pass all ppl so we get lower tier rewards which not fair for someone waste 1 month doing this    btw you send send rewards for ppl last season why dont give ppl rewards now?

also when season ends you should reset all arenas cd not give other ppl advantige

and from harmony pugs to glory pugs

https://imgur.com/a/QT17hvT

as you see in this pic i have 600 gp not counted in competition ranking

when i send ticket about this they says we will investigate this issue

i told them you dont need to do anything i tell you whats going on competition ranking system works to count only GP when you are online

so gp from quest or gaurds  imposible to get pug since no way to turn on quest or kill mobs while you offline

but gp from siege reward other story since if you get credit its fine if you go offline and gonna get your gp anyway

so thats what happen with me 2 sieges i got my 300 gp while i was off

and what happen i lose rank 1 reward and it wents to wrong person

anyway i wait 10 days after first ticket and sent new one they says

As for your inquiry, we don't have any information yet regarding this matter. As previously stated,the said issue is currently under investigation. I suggest to keep an eye on our official website and forum for the latest updates, news and announcements.

like WTH going on you talk to 10 years kid? we all knows whats going on i should wait 10 years for my rewards?

look guys the time i wasted type tickets more than time wasted farm gp

so i want full rewards and we can accept the rank 2 rewards as apologize for your delay

i hope someone care about this post from NC team

This isn't a bug, it's a feature to keep people from abusing the competition ranking system. For example: if someone logs multiple toons during siege from the same account/client, only the one that is logged in at the time of siege ending will receive credit towards the competition ranking. They can send in a ticket to support to get siege rewards and GP but it only will count for their Abyss Rank. This is to protect people who genuinely dc or have emergencies that prevent them from getting siege credit despite prior participation. But if it counted for competition ranks as well, there would be many more players trying to abuse the system and claim multiple ranks for the seasonal rewards.

as you know and we all know some people have problem with DC all time like me i have OP PC  but my connection can keep up with the lag in siege so i stop doing  that but  i mean the game did not say any about staying to the End as long i have 10 AP form any  out or in the siege in the area i have the right to have MY GP or reward  many ppl  try to have the top Rank but we all know that you cant keep 2 toon in Top rank with or without P2w  Lats face this all  the people they think they know what to say ( STFU) if you face same Problem you will send more Report about your GP  omg people this days know all . and if you work for you toon to have Top Rank or good reward  that mean you work hard not some one help you to do so and you cant call that Abuse the system if tha GM  or DT did not say any about that 

10 hours ago, Shadowhunterr-DN said:

same as what happen in last harmony season someone use reset scroll (that should't be exist in game) and pass all ppl so we get lower tier rewards which not fair for someone waste 1 month doing this    btw you send send rewards for ppl last season why dont give ppl rewards now?

also when season ends you should reset all arenas cd not give other ppl advantige

and from harmony pugs to glory pugs

https://imgur.com/a/QT17hvT

as you see in this pic i have 600 gp not counted in competition ranking

when i send ticket about this they says we will investigate this issue

i told them you dont need to do anything i tell you whats going on competition ranking system works to count only GP when you are online

so gp from quest or gaurds  imposible to get pug since no way to turn on quest or kill mobs while you offline

but gp from siege reward other story since if you get credit its fine if you go offline and gonna get your gp anyway

so thats what happen with me 2 sieges i got my 300 gp while i was off

and what happen i lose rank 1 reward and it wents to wrong person

anyway i wait 10 days after first ticket and sent new one they says

As for your inquiry, we don't have any information yet regarding this matter. As previously stated,the said issue is currently under investigation. I suggest to keep an eye on our official website and forum for the latest updates, news and announcements.

like WTH going on you talk to 10 years kid? we all knows whats going on i should wait 10 years for my rewards?

look guys the time i wasted type tickets more than time wasted farm gp

so i want full rewards and we can accept the rank 2 rewards as apologize for your delay

i hope someone care about this post from NC team

5 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

This isn't a bug, it's a feature to keep people from abusing the competition ranking system. For example: if someone logs multiple toons during siege from the same account/client, only the one that is logged in at the time of siege ending will receive credit towards the competition ranking. They can send in a ticket to support to get siege rewards and GP but it only will count for their Abyss Rank. This is to protect people who genuinely dc or have emergencies that prevent them from getting siege credit despite prior participation. But if it counted for competition ranks as well, there would be many more players trying to abuse the system and claim multiple ranks for the seasonal rewards.

I did report this issue on 1st season since resets started.
That happened to me too but I don't log in on multiple toons during siege :/ only on my main so no explanation for that...

Wasted one whole month queuing against your own alts just to have your "shared victory" stolen from you by someone with a reset scroll? Damn. That is horrible. Don't worry, I am sure that Support will pony up your rewards super quick just like they did last season. No need to panic! Everyone is a winner at Aion!

As for the GP thing, that's a known bug. If you aren't logged in at the end of siege, you will get your siege rewards (gp and items), but that gp will not count towards the seasonal rewards. Not sure why it's happening but it's been reported. So far the answer we all get is "Wow.. that's too bad! We will report that." On this one, I think you actually are SOL.

So what have we learned? Manipulate the system and if someone manipulates it more than you, Support will compensate you. Happen to disconnect in the last moment of a siege and Support just stares at you blankly.

Archived