Where is my NCOIN??

BlackOwneD

(if you're wanting the prestige pack for additional char slots, when I checked five hours ago, that was still bugged and didn't work, and I'm still trying to catch up with the forums from my phone)

If you pull up the in-game store, in the top right/too middle, there should be a button to exchange ncoin for bccoin.

Same, cant see/use the exchange Ncoin to BC coin button in the BCM store after applying 1200 ncoin code. Tried relogging, switching chars, switching servers, nothing.

Cant buy prestige, cant buy luna, cant select retune new gear, cant reset instances, cant run things twice/5th time since prestige ran out earlier this week.. On the aion site I see 1200 ncoin on my account, just no way to convert it to bcc to use.

Compensation worthy bug? Good thing its not a week with a bunch of new content that people want to run many times to get new stuff...

Okay, this is freaking weird.

One account is getting the exchange NCoin option...and a slightly different BCM.

The other is not.

Both accounts opened at the same time:

OypENQo.png

The only difference between the two accounts is the left one didn't have NCoin on it until I added it today. My other two accounts had NCoin on them from before (those two accounts have also had prestige before, whereas the left one hasn't, if that's any other variable we gotta worry about).

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Okay, this is freaking weird.

One account is getting the exchange NCoin option...and a slightly different BCM.

The other is not.

Both accounts opened at the same time:

OypENQo.png

The only difference between the two accounts is the left one didn't have NCoin on it until I added it today. My other two accounts had NCoin on them from before (those two accounts have also had prestige before, whereas the left one hasn't, if that's any other variable we gotta worry about).

Thank you for posting this I thought they were just limiting the store somehow after the vendor debacle. I also have just the limited store pages like the left side of the screenshot, there's so much I cant see at all on the store.

As for the bccoin issue if it looks like you have zero, try to buy whatever it is you were going to buy, I also showed zero (even though I knew I had over 1600) but bought prestige no problem.

Archived