Forums

Warning - Before You Accept the Vandal Pack!

Vantheria-DN

On 9/14/2019 at 5:14 PM, Capa-KT said:

I asked them to move the pack on my vandal and they told me they couldn't because I had already used the 3 shitty [Event] Berdin Stars.

Beautiful management.

I'm not surprised they wouldn't transfer it after you used part of it. Not sticking up for management in any way, but that just makes sense.

This whole mess simply shouldn't have happened in the first place.

20 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

I'm not surprised they wouldn't transfer it after you used part of it. Not sticking up for management in any way, but that just makes sense.

This whole mess simply shouldn't have happened in the first place.

They won't replace it even if you didn't use the items in the pack. I didn't read this forum post and I wish I did. I opened it on my cleric for the skin and found out it's only for cloth. I send a ticket to the support team telling them if they could transfer the skin set only to my vandal then and they refused saying the items in the pack aren't intact. I even ss and showed them that I didn't use the damn 5 Berdin Stars nor the 5 legendary potions but they're saying they would only transfer it one time only if I hadn't OPENED the cases at all to get the cloth set and stars etc in my inventory. Doesn't make sense if I haven't used any of it. Some people got theirs transferred regardless but they refuse to do it for me a senior gm responded to me saying its final ;c

31 minutes ago, Maika-DN said:

They won't replace it even if you didn't use the items in the pack. I didn't read this forum post and I wish I did. I opened it on my cleric for the skin and found out it's only for cloth. I send a ticket to the support team telling them if they could transfer the skin set only to my vandal then and they refused saying the items in the pack aren't intact. I even ss and showed them that I didn't use the damn 5 Berdin Stars nor the 5 legendary potions but they're saying they would only transfer it one time only if I hadn't OPENED the cases at all to get the cloth set and stars etc in my inventory. Doesn't make sense if I haven't used any of it. Some people got theirs transferred regardless but they refuse to do it for me a senior gm responded to me saying its final ;c

Yikes. That blows. It's not like any of those items were game breaking. In fact, as far as give-aways go, they are super lame. Not even sure why they wouldn't help you out.

Just confirms what we already knew.. Support blows.

Archived