What would happened if NC decided to launch Aion classic in master server style

Neleth-KT

This thread is just for fun and speculation.

Ok first we know master server is based on 2.x with skills and stigmas from 4.8+.
So if NC do this type of classic they have to copy skills and stigma from 7.0 here's the list what will happen.

-Everyone will be very strong against monsters because skills and stigmas in 7.0 is based on new formula from 6.0 everyone will got huge HP and very high damage against monsters people can solo or duo most instances.The game become easy as a pie,to make game fun monsters HP defense attack need to be x2 x3 of their normal stats.
-There might still need for weaving if we weapon/armors stats didn't updated to 6.0 since in the old patch normal attacks could be stronger than skill attacks.
-Depend on which patch we're talking about if 5.6 some class like Templar could be extremely OP because base skill attack of slash wind.
-If daevanion skills included some classes will reach their attack/cast speed capped easily since we still got 8% gloves + 19% weapon speed +9% attack speed from scrolls
-If we decided to bring transformation from currently patch to classic,everyone will be able to reach cap from the start.

So you see it's not that easy to port update skills to classic without adapt it,it's just easier to bring stuff they deleted from the past to current patch than port our current system back into classic ;)
Yahoo weaving is dead if it wants to come back I hope it come back as passive auto attack lol.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

@Aly-DN here is a thread about a classic Aion server. Do your job.

I've replied to one Neleth thread this morning. I don't think my heart can take another.

Plus, the two posters above were pretty savage. I try not to be nasty when I disagree.

Was honestly hoping this thread would just die.

5 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I've replied to one Neleth thread this morning. I don't think my heart can take another.

Plus, the two posters above were pretty savage. I try not to be nasty when I disagree.

Was honestly hoping this thread would just die.

I'll make a new thread of memes for this matter with you in the fan creation section. you are doing the devil's job with all these posts about classic server.

Archived