Can't create more than one character without prestige?

GenericUser25154

Title says it all. Image below. 

OBS: It is an old account, created before 7.0 and I intended to create alts for afk Luna Kinah Boxes. I still have the free 7 days trial and I'm going to activate it to create the 12 characters, but still, is it intended or just a bug with old accounts?

I thought we were supposed to be able to create at least 8 characters without prestige.

11e2a5176488b9d8de720a5d540a7856.png

6 hours ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Title says it all. Image below. 

OBS: It is an old account, created before 7.0 and I intended to create alts for afk Luna Kinah Boxes. I still have the free 7 days trial and I'm going to activate it to create the 12 characters, but still, is it intended or just a bug with old accounts?

I thought we were supposed to be able to create at least 8 characters without prestige.

11e2a5176488b9d8de720a5d540a7856.png

It doesn't show the entirety of you account either.  We have more than one server.  Do you have 7 toons on the other server?

I have a couple accounts that I could create up to 8 toons account wide and have done so after 7.0.

2 hours ago, LeftNut-DN said:

It doesn't show the entirety of you account either.  We have more than one server.  Do you have 7 toons on the other server?

I have a couple accounts that I could create up to 8 toons account wide and have done so after 7.0.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You are totally right. This is such an old account that I didn't even remember I had Danaria characters lol.

I've deleted the Danaria characters and it's all good now.

On 9/15/2019 at 2:31 PM, Matsukamy-KT said:

Clearly a new bug.

Agreed. I have a new acct. I created while waiting for them to fix our character slots so that I could play a Vandal without deleting any characters on my main account(just fyi, I've been Prestige since Aion went ftp) and I was able to create more than 1 character on that account even after 7.0. So I think @Matsukamy-KT is correct, it must be a new bug of some kind. My new acct. tho is on KT rather than DN where my main acct. is so it might be something related to DN?, I dunno.

On 9/15/2019 at 11:27 PM, KonkersGG-EK said:

You are totally right. This is such an old account that I didn't even remember I had Danaria characters lol.

I've deleted the Danaria characters and it's all good now.

I'm glad to hear you got things working.

Archived