Vandal - Sports Day Skill Card Bundle

HeartStrings-DN

Hey anyone know what Vandals are suppose to do about the Event drops happening on things and given to vandal that can't use them.  For example the Sports Day Skill Card Bundle dropped 3 times on my vandal.  can't use it, can't sell it or trade it or store in the account warehouse for one of my other toons to use?   Same thing with some other items like Stigma  box can't open it on vandal.

Should open a ticket you think and ask to transfer the sport day skill card bundle to one of my toons that can use it?

Also same thing happened on this item [Event] Legendary Empty Black Flame Armor Box..  Vandal can't open

1 hour ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Hey anyone know what Vandals are suppose to do about the Event drops happening on things and given to vandal that can't use them.  For example the Sports Day Skill Card Bundle dropped 3 times on my vandal.  can't use it, can't sell it or trade it or store in the account warehouse for one of my other toons to use?   Same thing with some other items like Stigma  box can't open it on vandal.

Should open a ticket you think and ask to transfer the sport day skill card bundle to one of my toons that can use it?

Also same thing happened on this item [Event] Legendary Empty Black Flame Armor Box..  Vandal can't open

Vandals got sport skills on KR already, before 7.2 (someone mentioned in another thread). Just save them for now. Vandals get two skill skins, look for them on YouTube. "Aion Sport Skills" should do it.

30 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Vandals got sport skills on KR already, before 7.2 (someone mentioned in another thread). Just save them for now. Vandals get two skill skins, look for them on YouTube. "Aion Sport Skills" should do it.

Here is the video. Vandal is the first two skills (orange finger and pink hearts):

Archived