Bring Back EC - temporary disable kicking

Arhangelos

Abusers - got their whole set upgraded free of charge within two weeks worth of abuse. They walk perma geared now and are untouchable.

Legit players - we have been kicked without consent, we many times ended in losing games and got losing rewards, we couldn't upgrade our items because of the whole situation and now we have EC disabled, which was the best etium source. Right now the legit players walk with T1 ultimate items at best, while the abusers are perma geared. So the whole situation with the abuse and the disabling of the instance hurt ONLY legit players.

IB gives only 1 ultimate etium
ID gives 4 ultimate etiums
AD gives 2~3 if the enemies are active and up to 5 if there are no enemies and there is a middle boss
Kamar gave me 2 ultimate etiums and is not resettable

EC was giving 6 ultimate etiums on 4-4 alliances and wining, best etium source and it is luna reset-able.

------------------------------------------------------

Until you guys fix the EC problem for abuses, might as well re-enable it and just disable kicking.

And find a way to punish abusers. Make them pay for the free entries with luna or NC coin and if they don't have enough NC coin or lunas, block their accounts until they pay for that.

If you can disable a whole instance, you defo can disable just the kicking ability.

The hilarity of this post.  Wasnt it the OP that complained about EC and wanted it disabled till a fix?

On top of crying for it back, now he wants NC Soft to hold people's account hostage.  

Before you ask my solution to the EC problem, let me say that I never took extra entries and I had no problem with the way it was working.  I was getting my Etium and was fine with it.

9 hours ago, LeftNut-DN said:

The hilarity of this post.  Wasnt it the OP that complained about EC and wanted it disabled till a fix?

On top of crying for it back, now he wants NC Soft to hold people's account hostage.  

Before you ask my solution to the EC problem, let me say that I never took extra entries and I had no problem with the way it was working.  I was getting my Etium and was fine with it.

I wanted them to fix EC, nobody wanted a disabling of EC for an infinite amount of time.

On 9/29/2019 at 4:02 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Until you guys fix the EC problem for abuses, might as well re-enable it and just disable kicking.

And find a way to punish abusers. Make them pay for the free entries with luna or NC coin and if they don't have enough NC coin or lunas, block their accounts until they pay for that.

If you can disable a whole instance, you defo can disable just the kicking ability.

LOL Don't you get it that this is the whole problem. Since 6.5 they have tried to disable kicking but it doesn't work. It was in the notes that kicking was disabled except that its not and ncsoft didn't realize it and they don't know why it is still allowing kicking when the bug became widespread abused. They cant simply turn off the kicking cause according to QA they already did and yet kicking was still a thing. This is what happens when you constantly changing the original source code from Korea for regional changes.

This has been going on for I think the 4th week starting Wednesday and I know some ppl abused the hell outta of it while others not so much and those who didn't want to be kicked were often left with no choice as often you were kicked instantly upon joining. Other times asking not to be kicked didn't help either or remaining silent and praying you can get your damn 2 runs done win or lose.

For those affected by the ongoing lack of evergales we the player base would like to ask compensation in the form of

50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)

1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)

1x 30-day Prestige Pass

1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)

10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones

10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones

5x Stigma Enchantment Stones

250,000,000 Kinah

250 Gold Ingots

4,000 Luna

P.S. how about enabling other instances on Wed and Sat at least to make up for the lack of evergales like one day ID and another day dredge but I'm afraid ncsoft trying to code this will break something else.

On 1/10/2019 at 9:35 AM, Euphoria-DN said:

Since 6.5 they have tried to disable kicking but it doesn't work. It was in the notes that kicking was disabled except that its not and ncsoft didn't realize it and they don't know why it is still allowing kicking when the bug became widespread abused. They cant simply turn off the kicking cause according to QA they already did and yet kicking was still a thing. This is what happens when you constantly changing the original source code from Korea for regional changes.

P.S. how about enabling other instances on Wed and Sat at least to make up for the lack of evergales like one day ID and another day dredge but I'm afraid ncsoft trying to code this will break something else.

I am pretty sure those 2 weeks that the abuse was rampant they were waiting for korean devs to disable the EC on behalf of them because they couldn't even do that.

Now I imagine they cannot enable instances on demand to fill the gab of EC. For the same reason they cannot implement a simple kick-disabling, they cannot enable or disable EC by themselves, or enable/disable any instance by themselves.

The fattest problem is that they never gives us a little bit of an insight on whether they are even working on something or not.

Archived