LOL Why Gameforge has US version of Aion website ?

Neleth-KT

Because doing some research wouldn't hurt. Gameforge publishes other games as well besides Aion, such as SoulWorker, in which they are responsible for publishing NA servers. Gameforge overall publishes for the western market just as NCWest does, albeit with certain limitations.

On 11/20/2019 at 11:56 AM, Kubei-DN said:

Because doing some research wouldn't hurt. Gameforge publishes other games as well besides Aion, such as SoulWorker, in which they are responsible for publishing NA servers. Gameforge overall publishes for the western market just as NCWest does, albeit with certain limitations.

But that is NA-Aion they have in their site. Does NCWest have a EU aion site too according to the same logic?

"en-US" refers to the language (the US dialect of English), and only indirectly to the country.

The page appears to have been automatically generated and differs only from the "en-GB" page in having dates in US format.  Japanese, Chinese & Latin American dialects of Spanish & Portuguese also appear in the language selection list.  If you look at, for example, the Japanese, Brasilian Portuguese and Mexican Spanish pages for Aion have English text too whereas the pages for the European languages that GF actually operates the game in have been translated into those languages.

On 11/20/2019 at 0:41 AM, Neleth-KT said:

https://gameforge.com/en-US/play/aion

I thought they limited their service to only Europe region.
This means NCwest going to give up soon ? :o

Do they limit their service to EU only?  I downloaded and played EU Aion to get a taste of 6.2 before it was released here, and did so without any VPNs or network wizardry.  I live in California, and just downloaded and played.

Archived