wheres the survey?

Shafted

In addition to this, we’ll be giving out a survey (one per account) that you’ll find particularly helpful for those leveling up.

[Event] Tea of Repose – 100% Recovery (x50)

[Event] Berdins’ Gold Star (x50)

Nochsana Training Camp Novice Recruitment Letter

Nochsana Training Camp Experienced Recruitment Letter

Nochsana Training Camp Veteran Recruitment Letter

[Event] Consumable Bundles (x10)

where is the survey? @Cyan

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

The survey is being deployed shortly, keep an eye out!

So, the Nochsana letters are kinda bugged. They went straight to the inventory instead of the special cube. When you summon the NPC that should take you there and you press the only option it gives you wich is "into Nochsana Training Camp!", it doesnt take you to NTC, instead you get this message: You there. Where's your papers?

Can you please check it out and send the right ones? Thank you 

Yea the survey items DO NOT work.  As you can see a level 70 Cleric using a level 70 and below letter and NPC asking me where my papers are.  Items are also in inventory not special cube so it could be why its not recognized.  In case people asked if I was on cooldown, the instance info is also displayed.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

The survey is being deployed shortly, keep an eye out!

31 minutes ago, Exxa-DN said:

So, the Nochsana letters are kinda bugged. They went straight to the inventory instead of the special cube. When you summon the NPC that should take you there and you press the only option it gives you wich is "into Nochsana Training Camp!", it doesnt take you to NTC, instead you get this message: You there. Where's your papers?

Can you please check it out and send the right ones? Thank you 

LHAQVPF.jpg

2 minutes ago, Strykur-KT said:

Yea the survey items DO NOT work.  As you can see a level 70 Cleric using a level 70 and below letter and NPC asking me where my papers are.  Items are also in inventory not special cube so it could be why its not recognized.  In case people asked if I was on cooldown, the instance info is also displayed.

LHAQVPF.jpg

The items are right, but they pair up with a quest that you get in some specific levels (which NC can't give out in the survey).

The "papers" is the quest, NC messed up

8 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

The items are right, but they pair up with a quest that you get in some specific levels (which NC can't give out in the survey).

The "papers" is the quest, NC messed up

I'd laugh but that is so typical of Ncwest I just feel like crying qwq

Archived