Item to make a transformation contract missing from BCM?

Zeyra-KT

Hi:

In this patch they added some new rewards to make a legenary/ancient contract. In order to do that we need the shards from the lugbug missions + another item called "Ancient/Legendary Breath of transformation".

c5cb4427cc2c63867f359d5587d72e1co.png

Does anyone knows where to get them? In Gameforge players can get them for free from their cashshop but I checked BCM and I can't find them.

@Cyan coming soon or just forgot to add?

:3

?

15 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Bump, I would like to know as well. *snip* (so 12 chars cannot spam this and get 12 legendary transforms in 8 weeks only)

Fixed.

Gee I wonder why the guy who bragged about having x2 Kaisinels since May last year wouldn't want other people farming leg contracts!

38 minutes ago, Bintang-KT said:

Fixed.

Gee I wonder why the guy who bragged about having x2 Kaisinels since May last year wouldn't want other people farming leg contracts!

You misread this, my question was what are the limitations because we know that lately they usually limit everything to one per account so people cannot take advantage of the events. So I was asking if they do it limited so they won't allow people to spam it (my bracket explanation was to explain why they would do that).

If you ever paid attention to everything I wrote for transformations I was the one that kept saying that being lucky to get kaisinel isn't making me happy because I shouldn't be lucky to get it, but rather have a way to work for this so everyone can eventually get it. Now go search the whole forum about transformations and you will see. I have mentioned in many posts that I have friends who paid thosands since 6.2 and couldn't even get a proper legendary and there I was one of the first people in 2018 right before the new year and I was walking with tahabata when most people didn't even have an ancient and it was still 6.2! And I said that it is not fair that someone might get something the first try while another one will never get it even after 50 tries. A friend of mine who did that event with me like two times more than I did, he never got kaisinel and I found it ridiculous.

I also told people to not spend money on transformations or bad events that give 1 random legendary (like those we got in 7.0), because if we get the shugo event we got last year, everyone will be able to make a ton of legendaries and hope to get kaisinel (or marchutan). This is what happens every year, they first milk people on basic things and then they bring an event that give all these free of charge.

I am the biggest advocate against Aion RNG, because at everything else I suck, like rolls, or enchant procs, or drops loots etc. I still walk around at T1 pve items because I could never get a single T2 pve cloth to drop and then I stopped doing pve instances.

~~

I understand the way you read my post, but I wasn't making sure myself that others won't spam it, I was only asking if they limit this per account so we cannot spam it with our 12 chars, including me. There are a ton of new transformations and there are collections and I am obviously not done with them. I would be benefiting from a 12-man event more than others because I need the collections which are making me even more powerful.

1 hour ago, Ereliya-KT said:

Technically with the event on the Gold sand shop its possible in 4 weeks but hey if you can get all weekly done on 12 toons you should be able to get the 12 legendaries after 4-8 weeks imo

But what about the extra item we need to fuse 40 of them to get the contract? Where do we get that?

Also isn't it 8 weeks? 5 legendary items for 25 gold ingot per week and we need 40 of them.

On 1/31/2020 at 0:29 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

But what about the extra item we need to fuse 40 of them to get the contract? Where do we get that?

Also isn't it 8 weeks? 5 legendary items for 25 gold ingot per week and we need 40 of them.

Its 4 weeks the gold sands item it available, then 4 weeks of weeklies if you choose to do them if not the item isn't available in the gss anyway so youll have to. As far as the item who knows check the notes for this week maybe they'll add it

Archived