Locked accounts - FALLEN POETA

GenericUser4642

I'm wondering right up to the moment why the punishments were differentiated?

There are players who have been blocked for 3 days and others for 2 weeks and there are those who have been permanently blocked.

The cheat in the game was for the same reason, so explain to me why were some players favored? Do they spend more money on your website?

You should be ashamed of such an attitude and give the same punishment to all players, let's suppose that I shoot 3 times at one person and kill them, and another person shoots once but killed the person as well. Is punishment differentiated by the amount of shot? or should it be the same because he took a life?

Your example is flawed. To use your extreme example you need to look at it like this. You killed one person 10 years... 2 people... 100 years 3 people...death.

Or more accurately

Steal 10 dollars warning steal 100 restitution and probation. Steal 1000 jail time and restitution. Steal 1 million Prison, restitution, and punitive damages

Differing levels of abuse call for different punishment. Did it once warning... did it 347 times Ban. Did it 34623 times... Perma ban

1 hour ago, Abinadii-SL said:

should be ashamed of such an attitude and give the same punishment to all players, let's suppose that I shoot 3 times at one person and kill them, and another person shoots once but killed the person as well. Is punishment differentiated by the amount of shot? or should it be the same because he took a life?

YOU are the only one responsible for your punishment. YOU should not cheat. YOU should be ashamed.

1 hour ago, Abinadii-SL said:

let's suppose that I shoot 3 times at one person and kill them, and another person shoots once but killed the person as well. Is punishment differentiated by the amount of shot? or should it be the same because he took a life?

Aaaaaaaaactually... *cue the Adam Ruins Everything montage* It is common that one bullet will receive less punishment than, say, ten bullets. The reason is that one bullet can sometimes be talked down by a lawyer as being an "accident" or a "heat of the moment" sort of thing. Ten bullets is pure rage and can, in no way, be called an accident.

56 minutes ago, Abinadii-SL said:

The reality is that: All who are left in the game are the ones who spend the most money on the site. Turn P2W and it will not be banned.

do you have an proof of this or like most of your arguments today just randomly spouting nonsense?  I bet ya money spenders got banned to you just angry and choosing to make whatever pops in your head up

4 hours ago, Abinadii-SL said:

I'm wondering right up to the moment why the punishments were differentiated?

There are players who have been blocked for 3 days and others for 2 weeks and there are those who have been permanently blocked.

The cheat in the game was for the same reason, so explain to me why were some players favored? Do they spend more money on your website?

You should be ashamed of such an attitude and give the same punishment to all players, let's suppose that I shoot 3 times at one person and kill them, and another person shoots once but killed the person as well. Is punishment differentiated by the amount of shot? or should it be the same because he took a life?

looks like someone is upset because exploited the sh*t out of fallen poeta and got ban.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived