Platinum Cubics for Hard Mode Bosses

MiphaBae-DN

When are we going to get an actual way to get these, because at the low low cost of 216K stellium ( cost to complete all boss cubics without a single dupe) to buy them from the shugo that SOMETIMES show up at alters. There is no way as currently implemented that anyone can make a dent in these. Additionally that shugo has a limit if 5 per week, so even considering the ridiculous stellium cost good luck ever having a chance to buy enough to make them usable. 

9 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

When are we going to get an actual way to get these, because at the low low cost of 216K stellium ( cost to complete all boss cubics without a single dupe) to buy them from the shugo that SOMETIMES show up at alters. There is no way as currently implemented that anyone can make a dent in these. Additionally that shugo has a limit if 5 per week, so even considering the ridiculous stellium cost good luck ever having a chance to buy enough to make them usable. 

Cubic lab should also be giving them. The amount you need is insane. 180 per level.

7 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Add them to cubic lab and make that instance afkable.

...hahahah, afkable, how about no.

We are being realistic in what we are asking, right now it is impossible to get the platinum cubics, we simply want it to be possible to acquire them in an active and playable way that will have little to do with RNG, not be handled them without an effort.

What is next "afk and be governor"?

It is realistic. Eventually, everyone get/got their legendary transforms. Everyone will eventually get their ultimate transform, with these events that are actually balanced, unlike the ones that give one faction unlimited farming for their first legendary transforms, and leaving others with shit not worth playing with. Same thing can be said with these cubics. Eventually everyone's going to get maxed cubic and in later patches.. literally useless like regular cubics where they made it so you can auto farm. 

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...hahahah, afkable, how about no.

We are being realistic in what we are asking, right now it is impossible to get the platinum cubics, we simply want it to be possible to acquire them in an active and playable way that will have little to do with RNG, not be handled them without an effort.

What is next "afk and be governor"?

Unless people are lazy as nyerk to farm those stelliums, right? 200k stellium isn't bad unless you have no altar rewards or quests to do for them. 

10 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

It is realistic. Eventually, everyone get/got their legendary transforms. Everyone will eventually get their ultimate transform, with these events that are actually balanced, unlike the ones that give one faction unlimited farming for their first legendary transforms, and leaving others with shit not worth playing with. Same thing can be said with these cubics. Eventually everyone's going to get maxed cubic and in later patches.. literally useless like regular cubics where they made it so you can auto farm. 

Unless people are lazy as nyerk to farm those stelliums, right? 200k stellium isn't bad unless you have no altar rewards or quests to do for them. 

200k stelliums are impossible to farm, they are not even RNG affected to say "hey you can try and get yourself 1k with opening this box), it is a mathematical formula on how many years you would need to farm those.

But I know you defo can't get 200k stelliums afk either, so 'll take your word it is easy to 200k stellium.

Aly has spoken, lets not bring any platinum cubicles in cubic lab, it is easy to get 200k stelliums so much that she would rather afk in cubic lab, or whatever,

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

200k stelliums are impossible to farm, they are not even RNG affected to say "hey you can try and get yourself 1k with opening this box), it is a mathematical formula on how many years you would need to farm those.

But I know you defo can't get 200k stelliums afk either, so 'll take your word it is easy to 200k stellium.

Aly has spoken, lets not bring any platinum cubicles in cubic lab, it is easy to get 200k stelliums so much that she would rather afk in cubic lab, or whatever,

Compared to spending $100-$5000 on xform contracts and still not getting ult xforms just to make the game playable. just like everything in this game, if you want to be the "first" you got to do something extra. 

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It's Ele, not Aly lol.

I meant Ele yes, I know :D

You know she has to come and contaminate any suggestion we have with adding "afk" in the end of it.

3 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Compared to spending $100-$5000 on xform contracts and still not getting ult xforms just to make the game playable. just like everything in this game, if you want to be the "first" you got to do something extra. 

...and guess what, I was the first to get Kaisinel and I didn't spend a single dime. Nor did I do anything extra, i just played the event that was for everyone and RNGesus was on my side.

Archived