7.5 new pve items better in pvp than dark talon?

Arhangelos

OK, so I got some info on a few new items in 7.5 and I start to dislike it a little bit more. This is a long post and correct me in any mistake I might have done in math or in general. (I mean I hope I am wrong)

Now there, the new item doesn't have pve bonuses (or pvp), the optional stats are similar (some better some worse) to the Scarlet that it upgrades from.

BUT the main attack stats is so OP that it is better than the pve bonus from startlight at +15, and thus better than the pvp bonus of the dark talon as well.

~~~

Let me show you the two items first that I linked above

vTyjDtd.jpgTKKFVLe.jpg

--> Scarlet Flare item has max attack in optional stats 206 which you have to retune to death to get, and it has +38 base pve bonus and +145 pve bonus at +15 enchant, total 389 p.attack for pve (of course you need max optional attack for this)
--> The New item has 256 base attack in main stats and +191 p.attack in optional stats (and you simply get it by default, no retunes needed) that is 447 p.attack, which is not pve or pvp, so it works for both. It doesnt' get enchants as it seems, it only has that new thing right above the manastone sockets (is it odium?)

~~~

Dark talon is only better than the scarlet flare in main stats, you get +38 p.attack and everything else in optional stats is identical (+206 max p.attack), +38 base pvp bonus and +145 pvp bonus at +15
Dark talon +15 = 38 (main stat) +206 (max retune) +38 (base pvp bonus) +145 (at +15 pvp bonus) = 427 p.attack in pvp, so the new items upgraded purely from pve items are better for pvp by +20 p.attack, and that is only one accessory.

New item = 447 p.attack in pvp and pve
Dark Talon = 427 p.attack in pvp (only if you get max optional retune which costs a ton of luna)

2 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

DIdnt read the whole post but yes SF accessories are better than DT and in 7.5 there is IDD HM which give feather accessories which are also better than DT

I didn't think that the developers would be able to find a way to make this game more disgusting. Their tactics give me nausea.

8 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

Didnt know if you saw but there is still a set bonus as well for have the necklace/ear/ring/blet which is another +300 something atk

Yes, I forgot to add this, there is a set bonus if you got all the items. which makes the dark talon outdated.

I dont know why its shocking every patch there is new stuff to get thats better than the old, but if it makes you feel better your keep your armor and all the ranged classes keep their pvp weapons if the fact your in pvp gear really means a lot to people. For people who care it was easy to look up new patch info since KR got 7.5 about 6.5 months ago. 7.7 there is all new pvp gear again

11 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

I dont know why its shocking every patch there is new stuff to get thats better than the old, but if it makes you feel better your keep your armor and all the ranged classes keep their pvp weapons if the fact your in pvp gear really means a lot to people. For people who care it was easy to look up new patch info since KR got 7.5 about 6.5 months ago. 7.7 there is all new pvp gear again

This is not a new patch, we get new items every major patch, 6.0 was new, then 7.0 was new, we are obliged to update within the same 7.x patch.

And no I am not feeling bad or anything, I will not do 1000 pf runs hoping to get a set. And even if I checked this months ago it wouldn't change much, I just paid atention now. I'll roll around with my 6.5 pve gear like I always did the whole 7.0 patch (unless I can buy loot rights for the better gear from FM) and will keep my dark talons for the pvp. It is not like I have any other option.

6.2 came at 22 october 2018 for us, and it lasted until 28 Janaury of 2019 (of course we had 7.x delayed).

But I know 6.x patch lasted a bout a year for Koreans and 7.x will last a year too.

But I wouldn't mind if they updated pvp gear and made us upgrade again in 7.5, it sucks they make a pve gear better than pvp in mid patch.

All accessories/wings/plumes in 7.5 are better than what we have now. They come with "maxed" stats (some require retune) equivalent to +15 accessories we have now. Only downside is they are all offensive stats. Att,acc,crit...

And... that is the reason why they didn't add these to Bos and FM. If they're not +15 not, they're useless in 7.5. Waste of enchantment stones, waste of manastones, manastone fasteners. At this point, leave them as is. They are much easier to get in 7.5.. because its a new system for them. Only accessory worth it to enchant and only to +10 are the starlight stuff from HM PF just to upgrade to new stuff.

The sad part about this is that there are some (probably a lot) who didn't finish their sets in 6.0, and won't/not even close to finishing their 7.0 sets before 7.5 comes. 

This is comedy coming from someone saying transforms are fair and balanced.

Yes, Aion moved from pvp to get pvp rewards to now pve rewarding pvp. Just take a look at 7.7 where you have to farm in a small area to get a chance to get gear for YOUR class.

What makes no sense is they went to a odin system in 7.5 to 7.7 with no odins in that new gear. They are trying to give you customization in gear but for balance purposes, it's going to be a nightmare. All that info is solid and they do even add extreme gear (the new odin pvp gear that went from infinity to +15 due to outrage) drops from world bosses and a chance to drop in pve instances.

Take it how you want. They don't care about pvp anymore but rather you reset instances and pay them money.

8 hours ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

This is comedy coming from someone saying transforms are fair and balanced.

Yes, Aion moved from pvp to get pvp rewards to now pve rewarding pvp. Just take a look at 7.7 where you have to farm in a small area to get a chance to get gear for YOUR class.

What makes no sense is they went to a odin system in 7.5 to 7.7 with no odins in that new gear. They are trying to give you customization in gear but for balance purposes, it's going to be a nightmare. All that info is solid and they do even add extreme gear (the new odin pvp gear that went from infinity to +15 due to outrage) drops from world bosses and a chance to drop in pve instances.

Take it how you want. They don't care about pvp anymore but rather you reset instances and pay them money.

If you refer to me pay more attention, I was the one who although I was the luckiest and got ulti first I was the one that was critical on how awful RNG is about everything. And it is funny to bring it now that a ton of people have ultimate and there is not a single person (even alt accounts) that don't have 2~3 legendary transforms.

The bad thing is they retardified the game in 6.0 and then they started re-implementing a ton of additional things that made the game bad before 6.0, while they keep the good stuff deleted.

...the only thing left is to bring back augmenting and conditioning.

Archived