@hime , Many of us are wondering about the Stormwing Egg event reward.

WidWid

Many of us are wondering if the [Event] Zudra's Prime Gift box and [Event] Zudra's Impressive Gift Box rewards from the Stormwing egg is going to disappear after the event ends? As in , if we kept the boxes instead of opening them. Will they disappear? The boxes say "The item will be deleted at a predetermined time when the event ends", although there were many event rewards back then have the same description but they stayed after event ended.

So are the [Event] Zudra's Prime Gift box and [Event] Zudra's Impressive Gift Box rewards going to stay or disappear?

I would like to know this too, but I doubt it will be deleted, none of the items that said they will be deleted were indeed deleted in the end. Only timed items auto delete.

But obviously we cannot take our chances. I have a lot in my alts and I will probably open them for stigma enchants, everything else is soul bound and is used in soul bound items (like manastones or enchants)

In Korea items that have that tag "deleted at a predetermined time" get removed regularly, but the player base is informed before they delete them. We've had a lot of items with that tag since 6.2 and I can't think of any that have actually been removed, so maybe they are safe.

Considering we get a big update tomorrow, that is removing a number of items, I am playing it safe and opening all of my boxes now.

11 hours ago, Hime said:

That's the plan. We're not removing them tomorrow. We'll let you know when we are with advance notice. Thank you.

I knew they wouldn't be deleted, like everything that has the same title is never removed at the end of the event. But I didn't take my chances and used stigma enchants in alt accounts just so I can be sure.

Archived