Where is my Survey? Where is my Dragon Carpet Pack?

Violeta-KT

Could someone please explain me what I should do with my survey? I got Advanced stigma promotion scroll selection box (3).  Is IT the Dragon carpet pack??? I opened 1 and selected a scroll for major stigma. It says @F scroll needed to promoted major stigmas with upgraded stigmas@? what does it mean? How to use it? I only understand how to enchant stigmas. But "promote" and "with upgraded stigmas" - ??? If I click the scroll, I cannot use the item.

12 hours ago, xHeliosGoldenx-KT said:

Could someone please explain me what I should do with my survey? I got Advanced stigma promotion scroll selection box (3).  Is IT the Dragon carpet pack??? I opened 1 and selected a scroll for major stigma. It says @F scroll needed to promoted major stigmas with upgraded stigmas@? what does it mean? How to use it? I only understand how to enchant stigmas. But "promote" and "with upgraded stigmas" - ??? If I click the scroll, I cannot use the item.

You enchant stigmas, when a stigma is +15 or higher you can promote it and get the Advanced stigma. You have normal (green) stigmas (greater (blue) stigmas and major (golden) stigmas. The vouchers allow you to select what kind of stigma scroll you want to get.

hahaha come on its a frickin dragon flying carpet ofc they are nagging and begging wtf........who wouldnt want a flippin flying carpet with a dragon on it lol!!! you guys should have thought it through when you first said it was coming that we would all be begging and nagging if it didnt appear within the first couple days of new patch!

On 5/29/2020 at 9:02 PM, Violeta-KT said:

Im so happy we got these before the weekend

giphy.gif

Thank You!

i mean comon its fricking adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Pretty sure Hime meant SHE is nagging SOMEONE ELSE at NCWest in order to get the surveys out for us, not that we are nagging her lol.

Sorry, I don't understand everything written in this topic, but, is THIS scroll for promoting stigma a Dragon Carpet Pack?? It doesn't resemble a dragon carpet. Is it a substitution for it?  I didn't even know stigmas could be enchanted to +15, I thought, +9 and it was extremely difficult cause the higher level the more fails. Failures decrease the level. Even on my most important toons I quit it after +5 or lower (Am I correct about failures?) Are stigmas enchanted to +15 with Stigma enchanting stones? And then, in which window and how do I apply this scroll? 

I was never able to subscribe my account for this to begin with. It is stupid you have to go through the site to get a gift that has no impact on the game.

They should send one to every account that still plays and tell them a big fat "thank you for still being around with us, we don't deserve you"

13 hours ago, xHeliosGoldenx-KT said:

Sorry, I don't understand everything written in this topic, but, is THIS scroll for promoting stigma a Dragon Carpet Pack?? It doesn't resemble a dragon carpet. Is it a substitution for it?  I didn't even know stigmas could be enchanted to +15, I thought, +9 and it was extremely difficult cause the higher level the more fails. Failures decrease the level. Even on my most important toons I quit it after +5 or lower (Am I correct about failures?) Are stigmas enchanted to +15 with Stigma enchanting stones? And then, in which window and how do I apply this scroll? 

The scroll is related to the current stigma event, has nothing to do with the Dragon Carpet Pack, which Hime already said we will be receiving with tomorrow's maintenance.

Archived