No way to grind stat cubics?

Anjo-KT

7 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yeah, in that case all will be satisfied - people who wanted auto-hunt will be able to use it for XP and cubics and those who don’t want the open world infested with bots.

Of course people will still claim that a 1-hour per day auto hunt is not enough because open world auto hunt is 24/7 but at least Garden is a safe zone and instanced so it is a place exclusive for every person.

The next best thing would be to make the first 3 resets 40 luna instead of 100 that it is now (just like Minium Vault and Abyssal Splinter have)

~~

Of course we will have people with 1000 accounts running it and we will start having the server bug once again like we did with luna.

46 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Of course people will still claim that a 1-hour per day auto hunt is not enough because open world auto hunt is 24/7 but at least Garden is a safe zone and instanced so it is a place exclusive for every person.

The next best thing would be to make the first 3 resets 40 luna instead of 100 that it is now (just like Minium Vault and Abyssal Splinter have)

~~

Of course we will have people with 1000 accounts running it and we will start having the server bug once again like we did with luna.

It’s 1 hour per day per alt, so 12 hours per day per account. No difference in terms of cubics and event coins. As for XP, mobs in garden give more XP compared to open-world and mobs respawn faster. So 1 hour auto-hunt there worth many hours in open-world. Not to forget that in the garden you are alone and in the open-world you will compete with armies of bots.

@The Secret Cow LevelWhat is this supposed to mean ? Very good drop table and docs and work  from you ! But i dosent warm me at all. I still have to grind like a mad man for ages to get my cubics .Im still waiting an official answer from GM's ! I know im not alone in this,there are many returning players in same situation,so please speak up people . 

Archived