No way to grind stat cubics?

Anjo-KT

The bundles like 150 titan coin for a single cubic or 30 mobs in lakrum for 1 cubic when you need thousands is ridiculous. It would take years to finish base stat cubics with how it is...

Is this an intended feature to block out content or am I missing a way to grind these?

Me too, i wonder. In the previous patch we had weeklies in Lakrum given by Jeromi, which gave tons if bronze cubics as reward. Moreover, you could get lots of them from instances like FM or IDD. That’s why a lot of ppl have their cubics complete by now. At the same time new people have virtually no means for completing even first stages of their cubics. That would lead to some disbalance in the game unless they give us some cubic event.

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, DeadlyBooty-KT said:

Mr @Kibbelz  ! Please look into this matter ! As a returning player i find it very difficult to farm Cubics ! Give us some options ! Please !

@Kibbelz  @Hime @Loki

Basically, grinding open world cubics sucks. Luckily when I grinded most of mine there was a bit more incentive as it was during the Christmas event and meloons were also dropping. The amount of monsters you need to grind is completely insane if you want to finish at least bronze, silver and gold. At the end of the meloon event I had an excess of like 15k of them and I was spending a decent amount everyday getting ultimate enchant stones. Even then, I wasn't finished with the cubics though I was around rank 3 or 4 on most. The drop rate should be increased I think.

16 minutes ago, Crush said:

Basically, grinding open world cubics sucks. Luckily when I grinded most of mine there was a bit more incentive as it was during the Christmas event and meloons were also dropping. The amount of monsters you need to grind is completely insane if you want to finish at least bronze, silver and gold. At the end of the meloon event I had an excess of like 15k of them and I was spending a decent amount everyday getting ultimate enchant stones. Even then, I wasn't finished with the cubics though I was around rank 3 or 4 on most. The drop rate should be increased I think.

That’s because this game is designed to be played with auto-hunt. Without it the game is broken and all the measures NCWEST introduced (double XP weekends, garden event) are not fully helping. Imo, there are only 2 options here : 1) enable auto-hunt in open world or 2) make the garden a permanent event like abyssal and include cubics drop to it

45 minutes ago, iTarmoniC-KT said:

I will not spend coins or whatever to receive ONE cubic that I have already completed.

Yeah, cubic "bundles" (that contain 1 random cubic) for battlefield coins or XP marks we don't even mention here, because it's a total joke.

They could easily implement it to drop with high chance in the garden or put the old bundles (like the ones from old Lakrum/Demaha quests) as reward from Rank S Shattered Abyssal Splinter, or even in the actual cubic instance.

Or just enable auto-hunt. (Since the feedback gave no results, apparently).

IDK why only NA doesn't have it. It's not like people are asking them to finally use the metric system or something... :)

I think the chance of getting cubic from monsters is not low, I just think it's a very long process since we don't have a auto-hunt.

I started from 0 at the time of the melons event and that gave me an idea of how many mobs would be needed for so many cubics.

At this moment my cubics are more than half done, almost all at the same level.

There shouldn't be any reason to "grind" cubics. Instead, just do the daily lugbug 50 mob and focus on getting resources and such for 7.9 and 8.0. By the time that happens and if you plan on playing that long, you should be "caught" up.

8 hours ago, iTarmoniC-KT said:

I think the chance of getting cubic from monsters is not low, I just think it's a very long process since we don't have a auto-hunt.

I started from 0 at the time of the melons event and that gave me an idea of how many mobs would be needed for so many cubics.

At this moment my cubics are more than half done, almost all at the same level.

The chance isn’t that low, It’s the amount of cubic you need to get that is insane. For example, 1 year ago I was doing Jeromi’s quests in Lakrum to farm bronze cubics and I got my griffon wisdom cubic to lvl 4, 40/80 by June, when those quests were removed and open-world cubic drop was introduced. Almost in 1 year my progress is: lvl5, 20/100. So in 1 year I could farm 60 bronze griffon cubics.

For me it’s not the issue when something is hard or too easy to farm, as long as it’s the same for everyone. With cubics it was like that : very easy in the beginning, then more difficult and, finally, impossible. So all old players have their cubics completed while the new ones struggle to fill even lowest levels.

14 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

There shouldn't be any reason to "grind" cubics. Instead, just do the daily lugbug 50 mob and focus on getting resources and such for 7.9 and 8.0. By the time that happens and if you plan on playing that long, you should be "caught" up.

Lmao so 400 matk/patk/mdef/pdef 5k hp and more stats, think about it

We need to get those stats faster or it will take years, players in 6.x could get all those stats in a month and now we have to farm them without auto-hunt? Thats why we asked this system so much in the feedback so we need a solution or we the new players will be behind of old players

1 hour ago, Addeon-KT said:

Lmao so 400 matk/patk/mdef/pdef 5k hp and more stats, think about it

We need to get those stats faster or it will take years, players in 6.x could get all those stats in a month and now we have to farm them without auto-hunt? Thats why we asked this system so much in the feedback so we need a solution or we the new players will be behind of old players

You could say the same thing with the collection stats, transformation collections, right?

Only difference is this is pure rng.

16 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Are you saying if you do the 50 quest every day you'll be caught up by 8.0? I don't think that is right if so. I killed ~30,000 mobs during the xmas event and only got about half way there. 

50 minutes ago, Crush said:

Are you saying if you do the 50 quest every day you'll be caught up by 8.0? I don't think that is right if so. I killed ~30,000 mobs during the xmas event and only got about half way there. 

Closer than getting those Apostles locked behind events.

On 4/30/2021 at 12:37 PM, Gabrielis-KT said:

The chance isn’t that low, It’s the amount of cubic you need to get that is insane. For example, 1 year ago I was doing Jeromi’s quests in Lakrum to farm bronze cubics and I got my griffon wisdom cubic to lvl 4, 40/80 by June, when those quests were removed and open-world cubic drop was introduced. Almost in 1 year my progress is: lvl5, 20/100. So in 1 year I could farm 60 bronze griffon cubics.

For me it’s not the issue when something is hard or too easy to farm, as long as it’s the same for everyone. With cubics it was like that : very easy in the beginning, then more difficult and, finally, impossible. So all old players have their cubics completed while the new ones struggle to fill even lowest levels.

It is not the amount itself either, it is the randomness of the cubicles multiplied by the amount.

I did my cubicles in 6.2 in 2 weeks because I would camp alts in my account in Lakrum cubicle spots and would instantly relog to the char and get in. I never lost a single entry. Plus we could upgrade cubicles back then. Once again I never though I'd prefer 6.x patch to anything else but then 7.x came along.

When the new patch was introduced I already had accumulated enough and upgraded those needed in day 1. But the new tiers were impossible to get for me as the cubicle instance was now useless.

So far I still lack many in the last tier because the cubicles I get I already have them, once every week or two weeks I get a cubicle icon down there and I am like" wow a new cubicle of those that I do not have".

A dedicated cubicle instance PLUS the ability to upgrade is the least reasonable thing we could get back, but I doubt as the developers are so happy that they are battling bots by implementing an ingame bot.

9 hours ago, DeadlyBooty-KT said:

@Kibbelz Please respond ! I spend at least 2hours everyday farming inggy. But  still nowhere close to finish my cubics. 

According to my estimation, you have to kill 600 mobs every day during 6 months to come close to completing your stat cubics. Good luck.

@Gabrielis-KTthat wont be possible. Now i have a bit of time for farming. But when i will be going full time to work,there will be no time farming cubics lol...I request @Kibbelz to look into this matter. As a returning player is so hard to keep up with the today gameplay. Introduce npc as before for upgrading cubics or make cubic lab drop regular cubics. You guys know ways to fix this  issue. Please @Kibbelz@Himedo something for us ( returning players). Thanks

2 hours ago, TrueCommunityHero said:

Imo keep the garden baseline like abyssal, remove all the drops but add cubics to the mobs.

That is a good suggestion. Get another Garden of Growth but this time for cubicles. Or just add cubicles in cubic instance for a period of time, as an event..

40 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

That is a good suggestion. Get another Garden of Growth but this time for cubicles. Or just add cubicles in cubic instance for a period of time, as an event..

what I suggest is to make the Garden a permanent event, and add stat cubics drop from there

8 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

what I suggest is to make the Garden a permanent event, and add stat cubics drop from there

That would be even better because auto hunt is permanent everywhere else and in this case auto hunt would be good for cubics but people would still not be able to use it to generate kinah with a horde of legal bots.

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

That would be even better because auto hunt is permanent everywhere else and in this case auto hunt would be good for cubics but people would still not be able to use it to generate kinah with a horde of legal bots.

Yeah, in that case all will be satisfied - people who wanted auto-hunt will be able to use it for XP and cubics and those who don’t want the open world infested with bots.

Archived