No Panesterra

WeevyWonder-DN

On 10/11/2017 at 10:05 PM, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, 

Below you can find a list of currently known issues due to the server merge.

Known issues:

• Players are unable to access Panesterra.
  • Accounts with a faction conflict may not be able to log into any character. Please wait a few minutes after attempting to log in the first time and attempt to log into the character again.

If you encounter any issues please report them below. 

Thank you.

^ Cyan did say that we wouldn't be able to access Panesterra. I sort of thought that he meant there wouldn't be portals until after the siege (as in the forts would be reset), but I guess he meant that there wouldn't be a siege this week or until further notice.

I doubt that it is lack of servers. More likely that with all the changes and potential issues with the merge itself that they disabled this siege until everything else is working smoothly. 

14 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

^ Cyan did say that we wouldn't be able to access Panesterra. I sort of thought that he meant there wouldn't be portals until after the siege (as in the forts would be reset), but I guess he meant that there wouldn't be a siege this week or until further notice.

I doubt that it is lack of servers. More likely that with all the changes and potential issues with the merge itself that they disabled this siege until everything else is working smoothly. 

See I 100% believe it is lack of servers.  When Panasterra first came out always was told and heard you needed 4 servers so 8 factions minimum for panasterra portals to pop.  So all things being equal and if that is true, since we never got a update to game with the merge perhaps it does need a recoding to actually work.  It kind of makes sense if think about it that the seige is designed as 4 forts so 8 factions needed to actually pop.

Archived