Server bugged (can't level alts)

Devil-KT

You guys have the event to give exp buff to all classes on Sunday for this event but now we can't even take advantage of it because of the repeatable weekly server bug.  Honestly its happens on Sunday for the past 5 weeks and its getting ridiculous.  If you guys would just reset servers and call it a day it would be nice but it literally takes the team (for some odd reason) 16hrs + to do something so simple. 

Comon NC help your players help you...

But we can be happy that DN server will enjoy 12 hours of bosses, open world content and maybe a siege and then 12 hours later we will both get a reset. Remember when only katalam was getting resets? DN people were furious all over the forums that it is "not fair", I haven't seen a single DN person coming to say how it is not fair now that we cannot play the game for half a day or more during sundays (when most people have the most free time to play) and then they enjoy free resets out of our own bug.

lol @Arhangelos-KT stop it, its not like DN people are causing our bug.  I would be mad if they got more resets then we did too but right now they are benefiting from all the resets we get without having to deal with the issues. Its up to NCsoft to figure out how to help KT server with these bugs cuz the resets don't do sheet for us when we can't play for 16hrs+

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

But we can be happy that DN server will enjoy 12 hours of bosses, open world content and maybe a siege and then 12 hours later we will both get a reset. Remember when only katalam was getting resets? DN people were furious all over the forums that it is "not fair", I haven't seen a single DN person coming to say how it is not fair now that we cannot play the game for half a day or more during sundays (when most people have the most free time to play) and then they enjoy free resets out of our own bug.

Excuse me?  @Arhangelos-KT what's your problem with dn's players in relation to this bug, I don't understand?

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

yeeeees im happy when is the next reset i wanna some free runs

8 hours ago, Leidiana-DN said:

Excuse me?  @Arhangelos-KT what's your problem with dn's players in relation to this bug, I don't understand?

Yes excuse you. If you read the comment you should already get a summary. DN people have been so vocal in the past about our bug because we got resets, now you guys get resets and a playable server, while we are stuck in the bug for half a day or more.

Archived