Game Team Update: Feedback Response (my Response)

Gwin-DN

I believe I'm wasting my time writing this, but I won't turn my back on an opportunity even when I don't believe it.

AION administrators are still deceived about this game and about the  community. 

They don't know about the AION, they don't really know what to do and they always give secondary options for the community to decide which of the irrelevant things the game needs.

This is disheartening. Nothing offered is really good. It is all an illusion. There is nothing practical, nothing that brings back the desire to play. If you guys at NCS don't want to focus on the vital points of the game. Don't lose your time with him.

If you want real instructions, try to talk to players who have been here for over a decade and who continue to be systematically ignored.

A good player is one who has been here for over 10 years and never had a single complaint of others. The good player is the one who buys the prestige pack to keep the game alive and simply wants to play everything the game offers.

Do you know what NCS done for this player? Nothing. Absolutely nothing or something realy good.

The NCS create the conditions for a novice to be able to create a char (new class) from scratch stronger than an 11-year-old veteran in 30 days and never... never thought about the veteran's loyalty and constancy. 

However, what the NCS USA has done over the years?

They destroyed all incentive to gamble. It destroyed the cooperative model, the importance of playing together, the importance of alliances, legions, leaders.

In the past, there were AION celebrities. Who doesn't remember Mortred, Kimberley etc. Nowadays the new memories are about which hacker program a player is using.

This fault is of NCS. They dont have focus on adjusting BUGS and fixing the game, focus on removing content and making our experience as unpleasant as possible.

Think I'm wrong? So I ask. Do you think it is pleasant for an 11 year old AION veteran with a FULL DARK TALON +15 character to take HIT KILL from a VANDAL (new class) on a single HIT of 94,000 damage? Do you find it pleasant to use 40 stones on an item and fail to get +15? Today's AION reminds me a game of gambling. Simply.

The truth is that the content has become meaningless. The game's PVP and PVE are ruined with several wrong decisions. Several in-game items that served as an incentive are not available.

I can do a report of things that would make the game interesting again, without changing any of the rules imposed by Korea, but first I would like to know if there is any interest in it or if this topic is just another smokescreen.

As an example I will mention just seven adjustments:

1) Bring back the possibility of obtaining mounts.
2) Bring back the GP from the arenas and bring back the DROP of items in the PVE.
3) Offer time-based compensation. For each year that a player has in AION, give him a permanent attribute. Example (natural increase of 100HP and 100MP for each year of play).
4) Allow the transfer of items of your characters within the same account. Including kinah.
5) Learn how to make money. Create items that support a 100% success rate for Stigmas, enchantment, etc. Make it possible these same items to be purchased with a set of instances. Example (2 IDD, 4 PF, 1 Dred, 2 ID = 1 item).
6) Allow the possibility of obtaining old cosmetic items. Allow the use of skins between types. Example: SM wearing a Gladiator outfit.
7) Make SKIN transparent possible (1 kinah).

I believe I'm wasting my time writing this, but I won't turn my back on an opportunity even when I don't believe it.

AION administrators are still deceived about this game and about the  community. 

They don't know about the AION, they don't really know what to do and they always give secondary options for the community to decide which of the irrelevant things the game needs.

This is disheartening. Nothing offered is really good. It is all an illusion. There is nothing practical, nothing that brings back the desire to play. If you guys at NCS don't want to focus on the vital points of the game. Don't lose your time with him.

If you want real instructions, try to talk to players who have been here for over a decade and who continue to be systematically ignored.

A good player is one who has been here for over 10 years and never had a single complaint of others. The good player is the one who buys the prestige pack to keep the game alive and simply wants to play everything the game offers.

Do you know what NCS done for this player? Nothing. Absolutely nothing or something realy good.

The NCS create the conditions for a novice to be able to create a char (new class) from scratch stronger than an 11-year-old veteran in 30 days and never... never thought about the veteran's loyalty and constancy. 

However, what the NCS USA has done over the years?

They destroyed all incentive to gamble. It destroyed the cooperative model, the importance of playing together, the importance of alliances, legions, leaders.

In the past, there were AION celebrities. Who doesn't remember Mortred, Kimberley etc. Nowadays the new memories are about which hacker program a player is using.

This fault is of NCS. They dont have focus on adjusting BUGS and fixing the game, focus on removing content and making our experience as unpleasant as possible.

Think I'm wrong? So I ask. Do you think it is pleasant for an 11 year old AION veteran with a FULL DARK TALON +15 character to take HIT KILL from a VANDAL (new class) on a single HIT of 94,000 damage? Do you find it pleasant to use 40 stones on an item and fail to get +15? Today's AION reminds me a game of gambling. Simply.

The truth is that the content has become meaningless. The game's PVP and PVE are ruined with several wrong decisions. Several in-game items that served as an incentive are not available. Only those who play dishonestly have real chances in this game. Want an example? I only have 3 level 80 accounts in my account. Who has 30 accounts can cheat and get more coins to achieve an Ultimate transformation with the new event. In short. NCS encourages cheating. It has always been like that.

I can do a report of things that would make the game interesting again, without changing any of the rules imposed by Korea, but first I would like to know if there is any interest in it or if this topic is just another smokescreen.

2) Bring back the GP from the arenas and bring back the DROP of items in the PVE.
3) Offer time-based compensation. For each year that a player has in AION, give him a permanent attribute. Example (natural increase of 100HP and 100MP for each year of play).
4) Allow the transfer of items of your characters within the same account. Including kinah. I'm not talking about events. Event items must be on account and not per character. NCS should encourage the main character in your account.
5) Learn how to make money. Create items that support a 100% success rate for Stigmas, enchantment, etc. Make it possible these same items to be purchased with a set of instances. Example (2 IDD, 4 PF, 1 Dred, 2 ID = 1 item).
6) Allow the possibility of obtaining old cosmetic items. Allow the use of skins between types. Example: SM wearing a Gladiator outfit.
7) Make SKIN transparent extremely cheap (1 kinah).

14 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

This is the problem right here. I dunno why this is a common theme with-in the genre but developers are so stubborn to take advice from their players/customers.

about GP from the arenas, there's no bring back the gp in the arenas, because Korea changed everything and there's no GP reward in Korea! 

Well about legendary and ultimate enchantment stone, they are expensive in the prestige shop and impossible to get more of the enchantment stone, it's 800 or 900 prestige coins in legendary and 3000 prestige coins in ultimate! 1 stone = 3000? One One One .. and also manastone is expensive! Btw the stuff from the prestige shop are cheap in the Europe! 
So that is problem from The NA ncsoft! 

However.. the stigma enchantment stone costs 90 nightmare coins is in the event but but but.. legendary and ultimate enchantment are expensive lol.. 

10 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

4) Allow the transfer of items of your characters within the same account. Including kinah.
7) Make SKIN transparent possible (1 kinah).

1) You can get 2 from prestige for sure, which are permanent but I do agree they should have all possible mounts back in the game. I am a collector and I miss quite a few.
2) This is a developer issue
3) This is whaling, someone's bots will have insane regeneration because they play for like 5 years while a new player won't, we need to make new players want to play not discourage them. If you play for years you already earned a ton of items. Maybe give people memorabilia for each year they play but that is also not a way to keep people playing.
4) The vast majorirty of items that are brokerable are also account wh storable, and kinah are as well (since 7.5 I think). They still need to make EVERYTHING that is brokerable, to be account wh storable though, plenty of items you can sell in broker but still cant' trade them via account wh.
5) There are these items, usually behind pay-walls or timed events. Making something more stable and permanent would be a good addition.
6) AMEN
7) wut?

1) Bring back the possibility of obtaining mounts. -  I agree with this somewhat.
2) Bring back the GP from the arenas and bring back the DROP of items in the PVE. - No, GP should be only be effected where they matter, and that's in siege
3) Offer time-based compensation. For each year that a player has in AION, give him a permanent attribute. Example (natural increase of 100HP and 100MP for each year of play). -  What a joke lmao.  You shouldn't get an advantage because your account is "older".  You already have an advantage because you've been playing.
4) Allow the transfer of items of your characters within the same account. Including kinah. - You already can for the most part. 
5) Learn how to make money. Create items that support a 100% success rate for Stigmas, enchantment, etc. Make it possible these same items to be purchased with a set of instances. Example (2 IDD, 4 PF, 1 Dred, 2 ID = 1 item). - I'm a fan of items like Daevonion essences for stigmas.  Enchantment is already 100% with 100% PVE or PVP stone.  Obtaining them from instances seems interesting.
6) Allow the possibility of obtaining old cosmetic items. Allow the use of skins between types. Example: SM wearing a Gladiator outfit. - Agree
7) Make SKIN transparent possible (1 kinah). - Already obtainable, they're roughly the same cost of regular scrolls in broker, as well as a crap ton of events.

10 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

7) Make SKIN transparent possible (1 kinah). - Already obtainable, they're roughly the same cost of regular scrolls in broker, as well as a crap ton of events.

...so he meant the transparent transformation scroll. Well yeah now everyone has a ton of them and also the only problem with them in the past was that our transformations lasted less for every tier. My ultimate transform needed 30x scrolls to play one hour... now I need 6 only. So my alts and I have enough transparents scrolls to play for about 10 years lol!

On 9/1/2020 at 10:14 AM, Gwin-DN said:

4) Allow the transfer of items of your characters within the same account. Including kinah. I'm not talking about events. Event items must be on account and not per character. NCS should encourage the main character in your account.
7) Make SKIN transparent extremely cheap (1 kinah).

1)100% agree.At least 1 good permanent  that isn't  too hard to get  or bring us events.

2)Honestly someone who isnt on when  siege time (I'm asleep  by that time lol) Arena? Maybe not that but wished they didnt remove the lakrum gp quests. Yes drops in pve have nerfed for no reason ,whats the point of doing the instance then?

3) I get it but people have gotten many items playing longer than others.

4)Well Kinah is trade-able for a while now.What I want to be trade able are manastones that are not brokeable. It hurts to disenchant phy. attack/crit manastones on a caster class + most of the manastones you get from lugbug weeklies are useless (looking at you ,parry and block) and gold ingots!

5)Yes, I feel like stigma enchanting is a scam if you cant get to +9 , 12+ or 15+ with no more 100 stones. While Gear  and D. skill enchanting  have some kind of generous save point or doesnt make you drop a level or few.

6) I dont understand whats the point of remove alot of skins if you arent going to put them in bcm. I doubt its hard to add them back in luna etc. If a private server can do it, why cant NC do it?

7.Transformations,I think is one of the worst things this game has received. Why force this? Alot people quit this game for this reason ! Make Transparent scrolls more accessible like normal ones.

About veterans.

There was a time when this happened and it was very good. It was a way of say Thank you customer. Thank you for being with us for another year. 

ok

It didn't have to be something that gave you an advantage in the game, but a box containing a set of things. It could be a skin, an enchantment stone, a runestone, a minion, a transformation, etc. A way to please the customer. This is a marketing strategy I don't expect many players will understand.

On 03/09/2020 at 11:16 PM, Gwin-DN said:

About veterans.

There was a time when this happened and it was very good. It was a way of say Thank you customer. Thank you for being with us for another year. 

ok

It didn't have to be something that gave you an advantage in the game, but a box containing a set of things. It could be a skin, an enchantment stone, a runestone, a minion, a transformation, etc. A way to please the customer. This is a marketing strategy I don't expect many players will understand.

Although AION is an MMO, I think NCS never wanted to have loyal customers. I think this is inconceivable for them. Perhaps the way the NCS thinks about players is that they come and go. I think NCS is focused on player turnover. Loyalty was never their goal.

Archived