Outdated rewards in Shugo Sweep.

Mizuharu-KT

@Kibbelz @ Loki why is this junk <Legendary Engraved Manastone Selection Box> still in shugo sweep we are in 7.5 not 7.2 should be <Ultimate Engraved Manastone Selection Box> at this point,it's outrageous that after all the money that this event requires there is random junk like this at least fully update the rewards to 7.5....

I was hoping for at least one of the boards to have legendary contracts (considering we usually see some lesser forms of the Golden Card's loot on the boards and it has the Apostle Selection on it) but the xp marks and the +9 stigmas curbed my disappointment, if only a little. There is just so much absolute rubbish on it though, like seriously, swap some of that stuff with piles of Grade A minium or something else that we could at least potentially use...

21 hours ago, Mizuharu-KT said:

@Kibbelz @ Loki why is this junk <Legendary Engraved Manastone Selection Box> still in shugo sweep we are in 7.5 not 7.2 should be <Ultimate Engraved Manastone Selection Box> at this point,it's outrageous that after all the money that this event requires there is random junk like this at least fully update the rewards to 7.5....

Usually the people they send to work in as comunity managers for Aion, have no clue about the game. And usually they don´t read or answer the threads here. 

But just in case he is different than Cyan or Hime....

Kibbelz, The manastones are items we use to improve our gear. The gear have slots to put them. But those "manastones" were improving in different versions of the game. What Mizuharu is trying to say is those items are from an older version of this game. And we have better ones now. Shugo sweep is a minigame inside Aion. People can pay real money there and roll a dice with the chance to get some items. So... having outdated items in a feature where people will pay dollars, means less people will want to pay. Basically your boss will lose money. 

They also have a 2m kinah box there and 5x administration boon passes. Having worthless rewards is part of their rng gambling and it is put there intentionally.

Nobody would want to buy a dice and roll it for 5 administration boons either and if I had to choose between the bad rewards, a legendary engraved selection manastone worths more than 2m kinah box.

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Eu participo um pouco do evento Shugo Sweep, porque é bom para itens normais de jogo como potes de 20%, pergaminhos transparentes, marcas de XP, etc. Não é um evento "oh droga, isso é bom".

you are not a normal person I'm sure of that !!

20 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They also have a 2m kinah box there and 5x administration boon passes. Having worthless rewards is part of their rng gambling and it is put there intentionally.

Nobody would want to buy a dice and roll it for 5 administration boons either and if I had to choose between the bad rewards, a legendary engraved selection manastone worths more than 2m kinah box.

i dont think so, its so easy to get legendary manastones now 

Archived