Katalam bugged again

Kitsuneryu-KT

23 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The worse thing is that some instances do not work, I still had a Veilenthrone run on my main and the instance entry is bugged.

Also the coffin is gone and the buff lasts 1 hour only, they need to make the buff 24 hours, bye!

It's just this new bug schedule is not comfortable with our playing time. Could you please, Kibbelz, Loki, start the bug after altars on Sunday like it was two weeks before  ?

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

It's just this new bug schedule is not comfortable with our playing time. Could you please, Kibbelz, Loki, start the bug after altars on Sunday like it was two weeks before  ?

"Start the bug" lol as if they do it on purpose.

I know what you mean, they need to make a maintenance before it bugs, point blank period. Have a maintenance in Wednesday for the back ups and another on Sunday before it happens and case solved. We know it WILL happen so there is no excuse to wait for it.

13 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

"Start the bug" lol as if they do it on purpose.

I know what you mean, they need to make a maintenance before it bugs, point blank period. Have a maintenance in Wednesday for the back ups and another on Sunday before it happens and case solved. We know it WILL happen so there is no excuse to wait for it.

Nah, i was just trolling honestly. I could not resist it, sorry :D

Archived