Event LugBug Missions are resetting before maintenance

Violeta-KT

The Lugbug Weekly Missions are resetting before Wednesdays maintenance. This is something that also happened during the Songpyeon Event, and it was ignored.

Also the event NPCs weekly limits are resetting throughout the week, I was able to purchase the 3/3 Kinah Boxes 3 times this week (totalling 9 boxes).

2 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

The Lugbug Weekly Missions are resetting before Wednesdays maintenance. This is something that also happened during the Songpyeon Event, and it was ignored.

Also the event NPCs weekly limits are resetting throughout the week, I was able to purchase the 3/3 Kinah Boxes 3 times this week (totalling 9 boxes).

The maintenance on Sunday could play a role on a few things. Also many NPCs reset their sales on Monday not Wednesday (like the renown npcs).

14 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The maintenance on Sunday could play a role on a few things. Also many NPCs reset their sales on Monday not Wednesday (like the renown npcs).

The bugged Lugbug Event Missions have been happening since 7.5, they reset on Mondays and Wednesdays in some cases making it impossible to finish the weekly missions. I lost my progress on the Win twice weekly on multiple chracters.

@Loki Please look into this.

47 minutes ago, Loki said:

@Violeta-KTSo the weeklies are resetting twice a week instead of just once?

I had my lugbugs resetting twice as well a some point, of course it worked for me because i got twice the rewards for doing the event so for me it was not a bad issue.

(@Violeta-KT if you want something fixed, pretend it favors the players and gives them an advantage, it gets fixed within days if not hours)

On 12/7/2020 at 6:03 PM, Violeta-KT said:

You mean the event tab right? Cause mine hasn't been resetting. I completed my weeklies early in the EVENT tab and now it's just the daily ones that are resetting. 

18 hours ago, Loki said:

@Violeta-KTSo the weeklies are resetting twice a week instead of just once?

Currently the event Weekly reset on Monday instead of Wednesday. We didn't get a second reset this Wednesday.

During the Songpyeon and the Balaurea Hunt event they reset on Mondays and Wednesdays. Prior to 7.5 they reset as intended on Wednesdays (example Promise Ring Event).

A Post regarding the Balaurea Hunt Event:

I commented about the Songpyeon Event back in October here:

(as per @Arhangelos-KT advice, I am getting so many extra Animal Medals because of this, please don't fix it.)

Archived