BCM Minion Reward

2s2CB54C-DN

According to the database it should be this item: https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188075571/, which sadly is unstorable in the Account WH.

@Loki@Kibbelz how do you guys determine which toon in the account gets the promotion minion box if more than one toon did the necessary minion fusions to be eligible? This didn't matter for xform promotions as those are account wide, but minions are character bound (INB4 support asking us to waste a restoration token to move it to the right toon, when most ppl are out of tokens by now).

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It can come in a form of a survey or a BCM mail so any character can receive it which will be the choice of the player.

The thing is what if we get a regular mail to another toon that doesnt need/want it. Lately they have been sending regular mails to random characters on the account. Ive got my transformations contract from the last event we had on a random toon that didnt even do any combine. 

I sent a ticket because I really want to know since I wanted to do 2x combines on my SM and 1x on my SW and I want my S Rank on my SM but it isnt guarenteed with NC. This was their reply:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Aion Support Team.

Regarding to your concern, it didn't stated on the website where the reward will be sent. We advise you to keep an eye time to time on our official forum page and website for an announcement where the reward will be delivered. 

Here are the link for the forum and the event:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/minion-promotion
https://forums.aiononline.com/

Also, we would like to remind you that we'll be denying any Minion restorations using Tokens due to the on-going Minion Promotion Event. For more information, please refer to this link: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us 

If you have any other inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

GM Zai
NCSOFT Support Team

"Regarding to your concern, it didn't stated on the website where the reward will be sent. We advise you to keep an eye time to time on our official forum page and website for an announcement where the reward will be delivered. "

THATS EXACTLY WHY I CONTACTED YOU.

@Kibbelz@Loki PLEASE clarify this for us!

@Kibbelz @Loki  WTF is the second part about we would like to REMIND you that tokens cant be used during the event promotion????  When was the original announcement???  In order for there to be a reminder there needs to be an original communication to then remind us about?????????  This is some shady business here!!  No Reponses on this topic at all and as usual we are left to guess and hope we translated the details of the event correctly.

I still have 2 more tokens , 1 ? I need to know if i still have those tokens in my account before trying to fuse my minions in case of fail

GM Zai

1 day ago

Hello,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

Upon checking, you still have 3 available restoration tokens on your account.

if you have any other inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

GM Zai
NCSOFT Support Team

So funny the same gm didnt remind or say anything about they will be "denying" any minion restoration in the second Day of the minion event , even when someone is asking about how many minions tokens left have their account. They just put  the anouncement in the support page second Day later when they start getting the bunch of people asking for restore.. so they can clean their hands to dont do the job now

On 12/18/2020 at 10:20 AM, 5s2C40D6-DN said:

The thing is what if we get a regular mail to another toon that doesnt need/want it. Lately they have been sending regular mails to random characters on the account. Ive got my transformations contract from the last event we had on a random toon that didnt even do any combine. 

I sent a ticket because I really want to know since I wanted to do 2x combines on my SM and 1x on my SW and I want my S Rank on my SM but it isnt guarenteed with NC. This was their reply:

"Regarding to your concern, it didn't stated on the website where the reward will be sent. We advise you to keep an eye time to time on our official forum page and website for an announcement where the reward will be delivered. "

THATS EXACTLY WHY I CONTACTED YOU.

@Kibbelz@Loki PLEASE clarify this for us!

@Kibbelz Please I need to know what to do.

Is it safe for me to do my 3rd and last combine on my SW even if I want the reward on my SM? Its account wide but it doesnt say where I get the reward and support doesnt know shit like always.

Archived