Tia Eye.. Extension? Please?

Vasilios-KT

This is a great event, and I personally have had so much fun. Its bringing together our factions, and helping players of all kinds in so many ways. I would love to just say, good job NCSoft. Now,  I don't know what others think about it, but I would am here to see if there's a possibiility Tia Eye could be extended for another week? This is a fantastic event, and is truly one of my favorites. Tia Eye as a whole is so nostalgic to all the old time players, and allows for so much opportunity. With the farming, and the pvp, and sunyaka. A lot of players missed out  on that first day too, because of the bug that happened and they aren't able to farm at all that day. This is the first thing in aion that I've LOVED farming for, and Im not even joking. Tia eye is such a grindy event, to keep it for only two weeks limits its potential! I know a lot of people are using it to gear up, and prepare for the end game content like PFHM 2nd or even 3rd boss or for the new/returning players that's using it to catch up with everyone and try to get prepared for the first bosses of PFHM or IDDHM. 

Any considerations of extending it would be very much appreciated, and I would love to hear what others opinions are about it! Thank you.

12 hours ago, Shainygirl-DN said:

Dear Vasilios-KT, really when you lead you are one of those who tries to order things so that everyone can collect. Please continue leading. What if, I would not extend the event Tia. It would be, in my opinion, good if they do it every 4-5-6 months and not every 3 years.

Thank you! Im glad my leading is doing some good, haha. I wish they would add it in more, but I feel it may be the same situation that happened in 2018 and we have to wait a long time for it. I know a lot of people are going for various rewards, like Soverign gear, paragon, shining gemstones, armor enchants etc. Extending it by a week helps out everyone! 

5 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

I'd say, remove envet NPC and leave tia eye open forever, rework mobs and boxes rewards, fix windstream, create daily pvp quest with good rewards, and let people smash each other!

I don't think NCWest would do this. Firstly, I don't know if they could even add a map permanently to aion without the approval of NCsoft, or some sort of discussion. Also, I don't know how booming Tia would be. Currently there's a lot of players due to the event, but idk how many would stay if there's no benefit to it outside of pvp. 

38 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

We can look to how dead Crimson Katalam, Lakrum, and Demaha (outside of altar time) are to see the answer to that question, sadly.

yeah, the only true reason Tia is busy now is for the Event. But, through the event were pvping , having fun, making cross server friends. its a great event and has great rewards. 

They shouldn't bring open world events to begin with and you guys want an extension... let me guess you are elyos.

There is absolutely no fun there, it is going around a few fatties, killing, trying to loot and have elyos hordes coming to our side to kill lowbies. That's not fun for anyone except those who want easy pvp.

Archived