Wasted Opportunity

HavocChordz-KT

@Loki@KibbelzYou could have added a decent event coin drop to the loot table. Nothing flashy or over the top. This would have motivated me to buy those bcm resets that you are going to see little or no sales on. Some ppl are still sitting on their free keys. This would have been a great time to allow ppl for farm coins as well as test your in-game bot. Consider it?

The event's purpose was to soft-implement the bot so as to implement it permanently later (supposedly from player feedback). So the rewards weren't even thought, that was 2~3 XP marks on a char without XP buffs in 1 hour.

They should have given 1 coin per mob killed in there, this would have made it an event.

I guess then normal was only 2-3 marks that is awful seeing as all you gained was extractors and other junk items I used no buffs I don't have prestige anymore no runes amulets nothing and was getting 8 per run in hard and I ran it on 4 accounts yesterday 2 of the alt accounts only having lvl 80's in heartguard gear that is not retuned or anything fancy

Archived