Problem with purchase at BCM

GenericUser25526

First of all, my apologies for posting this here, but it was the only alternative the system gave me to raise a topic.

My problem occurred to me last night, while looking for a mount for my girlfriend in the store, where I found the item "Daily Mount Box (30 days)", which is clearly indicated that it is Tradeable, but when buying the item I am surprised that it was not.

This complicates me, since, of to see known. I buy the item from my girlfriend's account, but I trust it due to the attributes of the item that they describe in the store.

I will be grateful if you can help me solve this problem.

[url=https://postimg.cc/dhyh7h8z][img]https://i.postimg.cc/pL0z68yX/Aion0023.jpg[/img][/url]

https://postimg.cc/dhyh7h8z

I am attentive to your alternatives.
Regards,
Mcfrenzy

Actually it says that it is not tradable. That's what the little "x" next to tradable means. If something is tradable, it will have a checkmark like this:

QSHvnQ5.jpg

Maybe they will still refund you, I don't know. You can email support directly at support@aiononline.com. Just be sure to include your account name (not the same thing as your character name).

46 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Actually it says that it is not tradable. That's what the little "x" next to tradable means. If something is tradable, it will have a checkmark like this:

QSHvnQ5.jpg

Maybe they will still refund you, I don't know. You can email support directly at support@aiononline.com. Just be sure to include your account name (not the same thing as your character name).

443 / 5000

Resultados de traducción

Now that you describe it, I see how it works and I understand that my claim is no longer relevant. However, I think the system itself is not very intuitive. They should consider changing the mark of the conditions to a clearer way to differentiate between Tradeable and Non-tradeable (among others), in addition to a single symbol that in my case I interpret as a simple page bullet.

Anyway, thank you very much for your prompt reply.

I will follow your advice

regards

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well a 30 day mount should be tradeable and all included, it is a 30 day one, it won't even last forever.

Everything should be tradeable from the BCM and it always should have been that way. Things being non-tradeable when paid with real money is the most blatant example of why NCWest has never tried to make Aion NA viable. I mean, why try to make money off an IP?

16 hours ago, LeDoosh-DN said:

Everything should be tradeable from the BCM and it always should have been that way. Things being non-tradeable when paid with real money is the most blatant example of why NCWest has never tried to make Aion NA viable. I mean, why try to make money off an IP?

Of course, I wrote this many times in the past, buying from BCM is already a p2w tactic so selling it in-game doesn't hurt the game, even better it might save it for three reasons:

1. The company makes more money because more people will get the final itemsand it doesn't matter if someone got it ingame with kinah or as a gift, the existence of the item means someone purchased it with real money to begin with
  2. Many people who would never spend real money in the game both contribute to the company's revenue indirectly but also have the ability to get a items that otherwise were impossible in-game
  3. People who buy from BCM are able to help themselves in-game with selling those things by earning kinah for other things they need

It is a win win situation literally for everyone. As long as a legal shop exists then p2w is legal and reselling a p2w item in-game shouldn't cause a problem, even better it makes the game better.

Untradeable BCM items are doing the exact opposite, they create a p2w exclusive environment where if you spen dmoney you have access to exclusive content and if you are f2p you will never be able to get that in any possible way.

Archived