Ultimate Transformation Reward

FuckNshiT

7 hours ago, nyerkNshiT said:

Hi guys, not sure someone have asking this before, but to get an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) reward, should we just Consume 12 Legendary Transformations or Done 12x Legendary Combination?

You need to "waste" 12 legendary transforms in combination, for example if you combine 6 times with 2x transforms each time, that is 12x used and you should be eligible, unless of course you managed to get an ultimate while combining. Similarly if you combine 2 times with 6x transforms each time, or 3 times with 4x each time.

Tip 1: if you combined the 12x you had to and you didn't get an ultimate but you have more double legendaries, don't continue to combine. Because if you keep combining and you get an ulti during the promotional dates you won't be awarded one for free. If you want to do more combines, do them after the promotion. This way you will get the free one and might get more afterwards.

Tip 2: It is also the only time I would suggest anyone to never combine more than 2x.
--> This way you can do the 12x combined with less transforms (if you fail and get one you already had, you combined 2x but you got 1 back, so you only lost 1 but still registered 2 as combined).
--> If you get a new legendary that is a double win since you now will be able to have more legendaries for the collections and you will still earn a new ultimate by the promotion.
--> You do not want to get an ultimate by combining now, getting a legendary that you didn't have is far more useful, since the ultimate will be handed to you 100% after the promotion (unless you combine 6 times with 2x each time and you get like more than 2 ulties or something )

Has anyone yet received an Ultimate transform during this event from any normal way e.g. combine 2 Legendary or by purchasing the 100 coins or ultimate transform box from NPC using 500 event coins ?  Just curious about the luck anyone might have had so far without the need to combine 12 and have them all fail.   I'm pretty doubtful but thought I would ask because I'm trying to decide if I want to buy one more Legendary transform for 400 and try combining one more time will be 6x legendary for me with nothing yet.  Or should buy the box from NPC for 500 event coins which can give you either 100 coins or ultimate transform.  Which one you think has a better rng?  probably not likely either I guess even though the  description says it's possible probably never is and why Aion gives you ultimate after combining 12 legendary because no one really gets one and they feel guilty so give you one after that many tries.

9 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Hmm I thought it was combine 7 times with 2x each (getting no dupes back).

You need 7 to combine 6 times, so you will lose 6, but register 12 (you register 2 for each 1 you lose if you always get dupes), you will eventually end up with 1

6 wasted +1 left = 7 transforms to start with

2 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Has anyone yet received an Ultimate transform during this event from any normal way e.g. combine 2 Legendary or by purchasing the 100 coins or ultimate transform box from NPC using 500 event coins ?  Just curious about the luck anyone might have had so far without the need to combine 12 and have them all fail.   I'm pretty doubtful but thought I would ask because I'm trying to decide if I want to buy one more Legendary transform for 400 and try combining one more time will be 6x legendary for me with nothing yet.  Or should buy the box from NPC for 500 event coins which can give you either 100 coins or ultimate transform.  Which one you think has a better rng?  probably not likely either I guess even though the  description says it's possible probably never is and why Aion gives you ultimate after combining 12 legendary because no one really gets one and they feel guilty so give you one after that many tries.

I'm not sure about getting Ulti from the coins because so few people seem to be investing in that, but several of my legionmates have gotten their transforms just by combining two legendaries during this event! (And a few people are actually very upset about getting duplicate Ulti because they wanted a selection box. Ack.) Personally I would NOT recommend investing in the transform coin event, since the proc rates seem very low just for getting coins, much less for opening the gamble box and getting Ulti. It's gonna be similar to the anniversary and other events where's like a 1% chance of getting anything good from the box.

The only exception would be if you're just shy of the required x12 legendaries consumed towards the promo- then yeah, go ahead and cash out for the extra legendary or two you need. But for anyone who didn't prep at all for this promo, please just save up and wait for the next one. You can get way more bang for your buck by investing in good events, catching BCM deals where legendaries cost 1200 a pop, gradually getting breaths of transformation for 1600, and resetting/spamming SAS with luna, etc. etc. The current coin bundles are for the people who are rich, and either very desperate or very determined ._.

Archived