May Store Update Progression Event?

Arhangelos

https://www.aiononline.com/news/may-store-progression-event

So you are telling me we need to use 10.000x~550.000x Ancient Refining Stones and/or Sanctity Potions and/or Stigma Enchantment Stones to get from the 1st tier to the last tier?

I want to see how much we can reach but I doubt we can go through all these milestones. Sure thing we have people with alt accounts that got stigma enchants from stormwing but I really doubt we can do all that.

If we do it, it means those 100 active players we currently have, each have like 50 accounts that did stormwing religiously and got stigma enchants exclusively AND use all the stigma enchants during this promotion event which would create a hug amount of enchanted stigmas that most likely nobody needs (unless people want to have alt accounts with +15 stigma sets)

~~

I am seriously curious to see how much we will do.

On 5/12/2021 at 6:47 AM, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Ncsoft wants to see burn all those events enchantments stones from bots accounts , but now the broker is going to be full of high enchanted stigmas and corrupted Runes/Gemstones maybe, in the end will be more kinah for all those bots.

But what you said????

NCSoft support team say that is legal!!!! the  world turned around were the bots are legal... hahahahaha

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this incident. We have investigated your report and determined that this is not sanctionable based on our policies since the player legitimately made some +15 Stigmas.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

GM XXXXX
NCSOFT Support Team

I was many days reporting this sellers and that was the answer... they are legal somehow... questions to the Community Manager he has alooooot explanations to tell community, this smells like a rubbish..  at the end, the success ration also sucks (everything use to fails)

Any comments mr @Kibbelz?

20 minutes ago, Itzmin-DN said:

I was many days reporting this sellers and that was the answer... they are legal somehow... questions to the Community Manager he has alooooot explanations to tell community, this smells like a rubbish..  at the end, the success ration also sucks (everything use to fails)

I am rather interested as to why the GM called themselves XXXXX.

15 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

the 1st week of the event almost at the end, we haven't even reached step 1 reward, oh well

Seems we reached many levels today. We got a lot of rewards at once.

3 hours ago, Itzmin-DN said:

But what you said????

NCSoft support team say that is legal!!!! the  world turned around were the bots are legal... hahahahaha

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this incident. We have investigated your report and determined that this is not sanctionable based on our policies since the player legitimately made some +15 Stigmas.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

GM XXXXX
NCSOFT Support Team

But making +15 stigmas is not a difficult thing. I am not sure who you refer to and what you saw, if you saw someone having a lot of accounts and doing stormwing, that is not against any rules, unless that person was using a 3rd party program to make his life easier. Owning more than 1 accounts itself not against the rules itself.

Archived