Flux vendor selling construction fluxes

Plezurenpain-DN

The flux vendor in Sanctum (might be other locations that a flux vendor is located in too but I haven't been to any other than the Sanctum one) is missing CONSTRUCTION fluxes.  Needless to say this puts a huge damper on leveling the profession and actually making items.  Construction fluxes are hardly ever on the broker that are obtained from drops (possibly because of a low drop rate or possibly because people just vendor them I don't know).  I don't know if this is a bug or an oversight/removal from previous updates or not.  Needless to say this makes the construction profession extremely difficult to level up or able to craft things.  Armor, weapons, and accessories all have fluxes at the vendor but the one profession left out is construction with construction fluxes.  Please for the love of god put them in the game!

7 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Construction fluxes also come from the gatherables in Oriel/Pernon. :)

7 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

There are two main sources of construction fluxes. First, there is a guestbloom for your house that gives you random construction fluxes daily. Second, your pet gift bundle has a good chance of giving construction fluxes.

I understand there are other ways to get the construction fluxes but its just the simple fact that they don't even exist at the flux vendor.  There are other ways of obtaining the other fluxes in the game but they still can be purchased from the flux vendor.  The fact that they are never on the broker (or at least when you type "construction flux" in there's only 2-3 pages of ANY kind on the broker & even then, each posting only has a few of them).  I have been trying to get lesser construction fluxes for the past 4 days and there's none on the broker.

Most people don't keep the lesser variant.. not even crafters, though I think I have a stash somewhere. They just aren't worth anything.

Don't be so quick to poo-poo the guestblooms. When I am running low on the higher level construction fluxes (I use them to make cabinets), I just grab three of these guestblooms on all my alts and feed them daily. You will be swimming in fluxes in no time.

10 hours ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

there's none on the broker.

Leveling is so insanely fast now that people just aren't in FTS long enough to end up with those low level materials. Personally, I list them when I get them on my lowbie alts because I know people like you are looking for them. However, most people will just NPC vendor them to get them out of their inventory quickly.

On 10/26/2017 at 6:59 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

Leveling is so insanely fast now that people just aren't in FTS long enough to end up with those low level materials. Personally, I list them when I get them on my lowbie alts because I know people like you are looking for them. However, most people will just NPC vendor them to get them out of their inventory quickly.

Yeah but see if you compare the different fluxes on the broker, the other ones show up routinely and in significantly larger amounts.  That's why I'm saying they need to put construction fluxes in the vendors that sell fluxes that are already in the game.  I'm not asking for them to implement a flux vendor new for the game.  I'm just asking them to add one type of flux to the vendor that already sells the other types of fluxes.

Archived