+20 runestones

Atepomarus

What do you mean by "+20"?

Like the rune is actually +20 and you see them with a +20 on there transformation buff?

or like the rune skill, I.E AP buff is +20, cause then that's a +10 rune with a +2b bless slot

If they had a +20 rune then the buff would be +46.

there is a difference between a + 20 rune and a +20 skill buff 

Thought the same thing, he must have referred to the actual buff.

On the other hand, +10 runestone is actually doable, not gonna lie you do have to get lucky but is possible with the current % if you farm/p2w enough.

After +8 the runestone buffs are like +2 on the rune lvl and they probably have a +2 socket as well. I highly doubt that the rune itself has a +20 on it. You could ask the person instead of just throwing their names on the forum. If you have a concern you can always go to support.

If the skill is level 20 then the rune is +10 and they have +2 blessing on the slot for +12 as Ide said.

Here is how the skill increases more as it gets higher:

Rune +1 = SkillLevel +1
Rune +2 = SkillLevel +2
Rune +3 = SkillLevel +3
Rune +4 = SkillLevel +4
Rune +5 = SkillLevel +5
Rune +6 = SkillLevel +6
Rune +7 = SkillLevel +8
Rune +8 = SkillLevel +10
Rune +9 = SkillLevel +12
Rune +10 = SkillLevel +14
Rune +11 = SkillLevel +17
--->Rune +12 = SkillLevel +20
Rune +13 = SkillLevel +23
Rune +14 = SkillLevel +26
Rune +15 = SkillLevel +29
Rune +16 = SkillLevel +32
Rune +17 = SkillLevel +35
Rune +18 = SkillLevel +38
Rune +19 = SkillLevel +42
Rune +20 = SkillLevel +46
Each subsequent enchantment from +21 onwards: SkillLevel +3

Laughing and Nikiki are completely legitimate players and you know Laughing has done more for the Aion community than anyone. My guess is they saved resources until prime runes came out (I did the same, but only +6 so far and missing 2 or 3).

you know Laughing has done more for the Aion community than anyone.

Is this directed at the person with 1 post? What has laughing done for the Aion community, Since i never knew of the name laughing till 6.0 i have no idea who it even is.

15 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Is this directed at the person with 1 post? What has laughing done for the Aion community, Since i never knew of the name laughing till 6.0 i have no idea who it even is.

An asmo who liked to come zerging to elyos areas killing noobs and undergeared people.

7 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Yes at original post.  

KT Asmo and some Elyos would know - I don't need to pump his tires :P

Archived