Recharge Stations for Event Not Rewarding

Jozepy-DN

was just at a rock in pandamonium and clicked on the rock for the recharge twice and was told "no appropriate target" upon bar completion...

im confused? the bar completed for getting it twice..thought it was supposed to give candy.... i didnt get anything ;(

plz fix and give candy

Was there a lot of people clicking at the same time? There are a limited number of clicks per rock. You may have just not clicked fast enough and by the time your bar completed, the amount of clicks from others had already been reached.

nope was just me...

even then based on what u said there should be no reason for the bar to complete even if others were on it

still confusing to the player if that were the case ;P and  a fix is warranted on the chargeup bar to cancel out bar completions on max uses

either way...somethings broke ;P

and its hard for a player to participate fairly if the game is malfunctioning ;P

I have gotten the "no appropriate target" many times on the first door inside Fissure of Oblivion.

Work around:  rotate camera and try again. Move your character a little closer, or back up a bit, or move to the left or right. Hope that helps with the charge stations.

It is as if there is some 'invisible' object in front of the door and we have to click around it.

MayBlue

Archived