Daeva Pass and EXP rate relative to original

Darob

Hello,

Will the NA version of classic have the Daeva Pass (seasonal quests and rewards with paid option for more rewards or receive them immediately), and if so will it be at launch or in a future update/July/etc. 

Also, what is the actual EXP rate or experience needed to level relative to the original? I know Siel's Aurora says "100%" rate if active, but there are also comments from the Q&A and the servers in Korea the EXP rate  was overall increased (or possibly EXP per level decreased). Does anybody know exact values per level or mob?

1 hour ago, Matthieu-KT said:

What's the difference between the Daeva Pass and the sub?

Free of any charge = Free to login + 1 hour of subscription-like playing  per day for free, then you got limits for the rest of the day.
Subscription = Be able to play the game as intended 27/7
Daeva Pass = Subscription + additional benefits (like more passive XP gain, buffs etc), we have no information on it yet.

5 hours ago, Matthieu-KT said:

What's the difference between the Daeva Pass and the sub?

Daeva Pass is like the Prestige Pass in Aion 7.9 with a different interface for quests and items instead of the shugo NPC and vending machine thing.

I think it's a bad idea in a subscription game, and wont be buying it.

7 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

Daeva Pass is like the Prestige Pass in Aion 7.9 with a different interface for quests and items instead of the shugo NPC and vending machine thing.

I think it's a bad idea in a subscription game, and wont be buying it.

If that's what it is, neither will I.  Paying the sub should be enough...

Hi all,

the items in deva pass is tradeable  so all the extra items you get from the paid version can go up in the shops like enchantment stones.

54 minutes ago, Guest gege said:

15 sub + 15 daeva pass + 5 vpn = 35 usd
so cheap for a 10 years old game, cant wait for lost ark

There's a free version of Daeva pass. You don't need to pay for ping reducer unless your ping and internet stability is really bad.

Guest st0n3

I'd expect Daeva Pass cost 25$ or lil more, same as it's ratio to Siel is on KR. U aren't buying it every month tho

Archived