"Blocked IPs" - is it safe for Russians to create a character in Classic Aion?

FireFlye-KT

I live in Russia and play from a Russian IP.  Russia is in the list of "Blocked Countries" . Even though I 'm writing from here today, but I wanna be sure that I won't be blocked tomorrow for "logging from a blocked IP" because I created a new character in a new game on my account, even if it's a very old account??? Tell me please, because I don't want to lose an old legitimate account because of a shady experiment with a shady new game!  It costs nothing to me at this moment to delete it,  just tell me valid information!!!

The system ALLOWED  me to create this character from my Russian IP and I  didn't use any VPN!   BTW VPNs are useless for me if I try to sign up. This action was not a signing up, but working on the same old NC account.  But I'm asking like crazy because some recent events, since they launched this Aion Classic character creation, puzzled me so much so I began to doubt that I live in reality!!!  :(:(:( 

A few days ago I lost my 2 other accounts, very valuable, that I had played for 3 years and even bought some NCoins on them! They allowed me to play at that time when I started on them, but suddenly banned them in 3 years,  just for a "blocked IP"!!! Why does it happen so??? Why didn't they give me any warning, why hadn't they banned them 3 years ago?? It's a fraud!!! :( I tried to write to the appeal  of NCSoft but they only replied  robotically (even though those were replies from persons) that the accounts won't be restored because my country is in the list of "Blocked IPs" ! :(:(:(

I remember there was a dispute with Innova Russian Aion company long ago (2017-2018) that suddenly wanted to "lure" us Russians, Ukrainians and other ex-USSR players to come play at their server, by pressing on NCWest (Aion NA) to block all our IPs! So for a couple of days we lost access to ALL our accounts when trying to log in from our normal IPs! Imagine how terrible was it for us players, what a foul robbery and humiliation!!! As if we have no rights to decide where we wanna play and even to keep our property!! Plus, many players got in friendship and in legions with others who weren't blocked!  Like,  some nyerk suddenly comes and take it all away from us! Crazy Innova wanted to lure us this way?? Kidding???  We would maybe come to try them for good, since their game became free, but once they showed to us its utter cruelty and disrespect, they only deserve hate and curse!!! There were DDOS attacks on Aion NA for a few days and it ended in an agreement that the Russians and other ex-USSR players could keep their old accounts on NA server but restricted from creating new ones.

I wonder what's happening at this time, why did they suddenly blocked 2 old account (3 years, with rich characters, never used 3d party software)?  The IPs were same for 3 years, why did they "wake up" only now?? What is happening there, in this craziness,  what is going  to happen, please tell me?   

Guest st0n3
52 minutes ago, FireFlye-KT said:

what is going  to happen, please tell me

You will get banned, pretty obvious.

3 minutes ago, FireFlye-KT said:

Are you serious? Or just joking at me?

If in doubt, use a US VPN to fool the servers that your are in the US, just like Americans use Russian VPNs to make it look like they are Russian hackers.

I didn't have time to delete the characters I created in Aion Classic.  Well, maybe I'll delete them after the maintenance? I will leave only one for an experiment.

Life is a game too. We do things for getting experiences. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.  Life is not life and death is not death. I will resurrect at an obelisk on the planet Erra of Taygeta star of Pleiades.  And will have a reset before deciding to which game and to which server I'll go next...  I hate the Balaur,  really!  But I need to rethink and re-group with my allies so that we have enough power to defeat them, STRONGLY, otherwise they get into the heads of the game developers and dictate them what to do about the game. And they write the scenario of 6.0 and kill the Abyss. :(Restrict our dimensions and make our life boring.  :(  Maybe, the developers  have also been vac***ed  from C**d and under the control of nano-chips, it's also the Balaur's affair.  Who knows.

I'm trying to remain a Daeva.  Sincerely yours.

2 hours ago, FireFlye-KT said:

I live in Russia and play from a Russian IP.  Russia is in the list of "Blocked Countries" .

Where does it says that Russia is in the...Blocked Countries? Last time I check, they said everyone can login to Aion Classic.

Guest st0n3
1 hour ago, IceAge said:

they said everyone can login to Aion Classic

sad but current team doesn't know many things about their own company. CIS, China, Syria and some other countries are restricted from entire NCwest platform by default

Guest Mordran
On 6/9/2021 at 11:10 PM, Kibbelz said:

Will Aion Classic be Available in other Regions?

Our Aion Classic service will be accessible from the same regions as our standard Aion service.

That´s what Kibbelz said

1 hour ago, IceAge said:

Where does it says that Russia is in the...Blocked Countries? Last time I check, they said everyone can login to Aion Classic.

And Russia is blocked from the standard Aion service.

So it is pretty safe to say, sorry Russian brothers and sisters. 

1 hour ago, IceAge said:

Who told you this? Yes, logging in to old accounts is possible and playing is possible. But you can's create a new account from Blocked IPs. 

https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/217017526-Blocked-Countries  It's said there. "You will not be able to login or create an account if you reside in one of the following countries"

1 hour ago, Guest st0n3 said:

sad but current team doesn't know many things about their own company. CIS, China, Syria and some other countries are restricted from entire NCwest platform by default

They don't know that in 2017 the agreement was attained with Innova (Russian Aion company) that the ex-USSR players got their existing accounts unblocked  allowed to play, but became unable to create new accounts. 

Russia being part of the blocked countries means you can and will be probably banned sooner or later. It's not worth risking your account and hard earned work to have that happen, so like others said, if you can, get yourself a VPN.

Archived